[[123]]

(Lol I havent updated this in awhile. This chapter probably will suck but eh. Btw I love this song above.)

You were trying to go to sleep until you heard someone, or something in the common room kitchen.

You got up and walked around, peaking around the corner to see who it was...but it was dark asf and you couldnt see anything.

You shrugged, walking in while walking to the fridge.

Once you opened it you could see something's.

You grabbed a drink, opening it and drinking some.

Until you heard someone breathe behind you.

You gasped as you were fixing to attack, fixing to punch whomever was behind you.

But they grabbed your wrist, stopping you immediately.

He chuckled.

You gasped.

It was someone.. and they had some damn good reflexes.

"Who are you?"

You blurted before he smiled, his smile glowing red.

"I'm The boogie mannnn booooooo!" He said in a sing-song voice. Laughing straight after.

You growled of annoyance.

"Really? Who are you!" You barked while fixing to punch him again.

"You should know. I have the same voice as him. Guess you dont know him that much as you think." He chuckled,

Making you think.

You were tired so you had to think.

What do you do?

_-NOVACANE-_
knockoff_pikachu
HornyTrashcan
wendys
soft-boi-666
W

illFangirlCantStop

Soooo....yes on quirks, but Kirishima can predict your next move. He doesnt have a quirk, instead he is your guardian and is like I guess op. Not really though...he is still trying to control his abilities? He doesnt use his powers a lot so he isnt op.

But he looks like,

But he looks like,

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My sweet son-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My sweet son-

And when he is using his real powers-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I guess.

¯\_(:/)_/¯

Plus I might also be making another chapter sooooo...