C1:"Transmigrating"

gasps

-It has...- It has

more gasps

A woman of some 14 years runs desperately to traves of trees leafy, exhausted treated to follow running with all his strengths. Habia Run grieve about half hour, but due to the fact that never it exercised  his physical state was comparable to the stones.

-There is because?!!! To having known that something asi me pasaria had prepared me!- I exclaim crying.

-read But on plants, had done but survival, maked taekwondo or as it say !- It demanded , because because of his situation of sedentarism now found  without possibilities of survival.

-some God somewere outside heeeeelp please!!!-She was catolica but no wise if when having come to this new world even podia follow him orando, even asi saved to his god in his corazon.

-There is already was- exclaim and  escondio detras of an arbol, knowing q this bear went it to find with his ofalto said - Since I can not take him out advantage and can not cross this rio almenos morire enfrentandolo, morire- happy if almenos give him a hit-With fear to die and resignada, regretted his little capacity of spbrevivir. It does some minutes was in his calm house preparandose for an end of the faculty, and now within a matter of minutes went to die.

-I'm sorry a lot of breast, pope, brothers, my puchinono♡- Remembering to his affections and couple, hill his fist while it was in the soil bent; using his legs like resorte and the strength centripeda of the twist.  Take advantange a That the bear was smelled to the tree where found , to go to give him to his snoud neither well was for aiming  to her. Claro q the bear was to the so much what  she was near, but did not expect  what a girl of some 14 went him  to enfrentar.

Pah- A tooth falls.

-shit  My hand- Exclaim with pain seeing q his hand sangraba- there is god this are the bones of my knuckles!- I exclaim, the horned bear q the habia been pursuing found  temporarily desmayado in the flat.

Even asi did not have to where go , or q other dangers podria have- mmmm and if awake and looks for me to avenge , letters of another able was a beast of intelligence hunana like the ones of a world of fantasy- said thinking in vos high, have come to a different world involved q something asi could happen.

-I create what probably read too many novels isekai- riendose of if same, to the not seeing at all q could use to finish with the life of this bear said.

-Maybe it can do q do not attack me when waking up if I give him an offering of peace!- Seeing q in the rio habia weigh she taenia loose threads of his bombacha broken, the ones of the elastic, tie them between if and volume the tooth although it was filoso this was not able of perforar the skin of the animal; it habia tried but no the to. No queriendolo wake up ahead of time him atravezo a worm in the and throw it to the river.

The river to east was very big but wise q was rio been due to like fluia the discharge of the water, in spite of q the another bank almost no  veia  podia see rocks going out of the and eddies form.

Cape a bit in the earth and facilmente encontro a worm, now only remained him expect ehat pudierapescar something before q the bear woke up.

-Damned was, in the novels usualtmente the able serious tooth to cross him the skin- complain - expect that with all what pester him do not recover even consciousness...

Pull -Has already estan hammering- fearing to q broke  the elasticos the habia braided between if of to three and afterwards the unio, by it ehat no temio jalar with all his strengths to the fish.

Ella tironea and the fish sets off for atras, all this time him habia turned away to the bear- That well q this tooth almenos seemed as of hook of pezca but had not stuck , ademas the tooth was hastillado tambien- tinked but this time no in high voice.

plaf-sounds.

This sounded like a cachetada penso while  turned to see the fish. Seeing q this habia given against the bear, this habia recovered the conciendia and gone to bite it, found  very near of the another asi that when she tironeo and turn east coincide with the bear. Only to the conpletar the twist gave  account that they were it to him for eating....