Arnav gently lowered her in the bath tub. Khushi hiss a little when the warm water came in contact with her sore core.

"Relax", said Arnav as he pulled his hands away. "It will help with your soreness".

Khushi averted her eyes but next second look at him when Arnav kissed her on top of her head.

"Take as much time as you want ok", said Arnav running his finger on her forehead, sliding the hair away, "No need to hurry".

Khushi nodded shyly. Arnav kept looking at her for few seconds. His body screaming to join her in the bath tub and make love to her but he knew she needs to relax her body. It was her first time ... he needs to control himself. He stood up after placing another kiss on her head and then left the washroom, closing the door behind.

Khushi moaned a little as she laid her head on the edge on the bath tub and relaxed. She smiled looking around the arrangements done for her ... by Arnav.

"Laad Governer kahin k. Then he asks me how can I love a person like him", murmurs Khushi with a smile, her heart overwhelming with the love and care she is receiving by her Arnav.

Khushi looked around and notice some bottles on the slab; she picked the one named lavender bath oil and pours some into the water and then picked the lilies bubble bath one and pours some into the water as well. She moves her hand in circles in the water and soon it turned foamy. Khushi exhaled deeply and smiled satisfyingly with the beautiful fragrance emanating from the water.

She spends few minutes just lying in the bath tub. Then she picked the net bath loaf and rubs some soapy water and foam on it. She rubs it on her arms, chest and legs. After spending another few minutes in the bath tub, she came out of it. She went to the shower stall at the corner and started to risen foam from her body. After washing her hair with another flowery scented shampoo and scrubbing her face she came out of the shower stall and grabs the towel and dried up her body. She wound the towel around her hair and wear the bath robe. She went to the door; she stopped with her hand on the door knob ... after thinking for some seconds that how Arnav love to smell her hair, she took the towel from her hair and rubs it against her hair. She hangs the towel back in its place and came out of washroom.

Her heart pounded fast as she saw Arnav sitting on the bed relaxing back with the head board and his eyes closed. He opened his eyes seeing Khushi standing before the washroom door. His eyes scan her up and down. Khushi fidgeted on her foots ... her hand pulling the hair behind her ear.

"Hey come ... eat some food", said Arnav averting his eyes from her tempting form and move on the bed. He un-covered the food plates, "Pineapple chicken salad, some cheesy bread sticks, veg sandwich and juice", Arnav told her about the food items ... he didn't want her to get all shy and nervous around him now.

Khushi sits on the bed and Arnav move the salad plate between them on the bed and extend the fork towards her.

"Do you want something else? Or order anything?", asked Arnav.

Khushi shakes her head, "No this is fine. Thanks", said Khushi looking up at Arnav and then quickly look down feeling shy.

"Great ... now eat. I don't want to hear further complain from your stomach. It had already suffered much", said Arnav in teasing manner.

Khushi smiles hearing this and look up, "Have you eaten?".

"Yeah ... and I have taken my medicines as well", said Arnav with a smile ... she always thinks of his health. "So no need to worry. I want you to finish all this ok".

Khushi pouted and look at all the food items, "But its too much".

"Believe me when you start eating, it won't seem so", said Arnav in teasing manner.