Both: Success Doesn't Equal Happiness

Start from the beginning

The notifications got too much, but at the same time, whenever Jhacari was having a bad day (which normally happened)— he had liked reading the comments on his Instagram.

And smiling to them.

But they became repetitive.

Plus there was way too much drama on there sometimes for Jhacari's liking.

Also, some people would have thrown shade at him if he hadn't replied to them within a specified timeframe.

Not his fault that he had received like 40K+ notifications a day, was it?

No, no it wasn't.

It really wasn't.

After realising that the cons of Instagram had outweighed the pros by quite a bit, Jhacari soon realised that yeah, he had made the right decision deleting it.

Right now though, he was still in the guest room.

On his bed, not doing anything.

Just thinking.

Oh no, this was probably going to go on the news or something!

It was like fame had followed Jhacari everywhere, both on and off social media too and he didn't always like it.

He had screamed into his pillow, with Riele just coming in when he was doing that— she had brought him some tea and biscuits.

"Ermmm... you OK there, Jhacari?"

He didn't even notice that Riele was there— he was just so depressed and frustrated with his life. But the anti depressants weren't working.

When he had seen her, he was shocked, watching her as she had placed his snacks on the table.

"Oh yeah I'm fine."

"You sure? Because you don't really look it right now to be honest."

She didn't even ask him what was up, which was most likely because Jhacari had told her that everything was fine, even though Riele knew pretty damn well that he was lying to her right now.

Which had showed when Jhacari realised she was leaving, asking her this as she was about to head out of the door.

"Wait, you're leaving?"

She nodded.

Then asked him why he had decided to ask her that.

"Can I talk to you?" He wanted to know, his eyes kind of wandering all over the place, avoiding eye contact with her.

He can't make eye contact with me, he's probably embarrassed about something.

But Riele knew something was up the whole time, so yeah; she had talked to him.

Why not?