1D Day

November 23, 2013Los Angeles, California

November 23, 2013
Los Angeles, California

Harry's POV

The smell of pancakes filled the room and I was confused for a second, but immediately understood when I didn't feel the warmth of Emiliana's body beside me. I groan to myself and pull the covers off my figure and grab my sweatpants to cover myself. I don't bother putting on a shirt because I know no one else is here.

The time was past twelve in the afternoon and I wondered why she hadn't woken me up before. I never wake up this late but she helped me sleep, and lately, I haven't gotten much.

We'd been writing and recording constantly for the past week and neither of us had been able to leave the studio before midnight. It was an unhealthy habit we had when it came to our albums. We always rushed it last minute, knowing we had so much time before hand to get it done properly with no extra pressure.

Emiliana's been getting the most pressure out of all of us. She'd been in and out with us and James, writing and producing day and night. I know she's exhausted and she never stops. Julian told me he offered her a couple days off but she blatantly refused them, saying she rather get everything done now and then rest.

Except she won't be resting anytime soon if I'm honest.

My suspicions about the delicious smell was proven right when I spotted the girl swaying her hips to the music playing on her phone, casually flipping pancakes in nothing but my t-shirt that reaches just above her mid thighs, leaving very little to my imagination.

I smirk to myself and walk slowly to her, knowing she won't hear me with how loud the music is. The song was surprisingly from 5 Seconds of Summer, Amnesia, which was a beautiful song. I knew she liked them ever since we all became friends due to tour. I remember her vividly telling me how she had a minor crush on Luke before tour even started

***
"Oh come on Harry, please! You know I'm a huge fan" She pleads, her green eyes begging me to take her to meet the new band who's opening up the tour for us next year.

We had been invited over for a Christmas dinner over at Ashton's house. He was one of four boys who make up the new band, 5 Seconds of Summer. They were announced to be opening our shows during tour yesterday and the boys and I were pretty excited. I mean we went from opening up for Big Time Rush to having someone else open up for us.

It was surreal is what it was.

Emiliana has been begging me to take her as well, being that they invited her either way. They knew she was my best friend and assumed I'd want her there. But she didn't know that.

I had only told her about the dinner and she immediately freaked out and gone on this long rant on how I have to take her because she loves their music. If she knew they personally said to invite her, she'd faint I'm sure.