Announcement

June 4, 2013
Holmes Chapel, England

"No! We can't just spring it out on them" I throw the boy in front of me.

"Well what do we do then?" Harry laughs, tugging the pillow out of my hands.

As we sit on my childhood bed, we start thinking of ways to tell our family we are now in a relationship. My mum went over to the store to grab some things for the daycare today, which Harry and I will be accompanying her. Dad went to work early this morning so we have the house to ourselves to speak calmly about what to do.

"Maybe we should do a dinner tonight? At a nice restaurant and announce it" I shrug, twisting his dancing bears ring I got him before he left for X-Factor.

"That sounds like a good idea yeah" He nods approvingly before continuing. "We should tell the boys when we get back on tour, I believe Cara, El and Perrie are gonna come for a couple days so we can tell them all at once"

"Is is weird that I'm more nervous for their reaction than our families?" I chuckle softly. He smiles, moving a loose hair behind my ear tenderly. He leans in to kiss me softly, erupting the butterflies in my stomach I've come accustomed to.

"Just get ready to be teased all day" He rolls his eyes

"Yeah well Cara is never gonna let me hear the end of how she was right the whole time" I groan, flopping backwards onto the fluffy covers. Laughing at me, Harry climbs over me laying his head on my chest. His arms wrap under my lower back, holding me close to him as I wrap my arms around his broad shoulders. I run a hand through his messy curls resulting in a low hum from him.

"We have to get ready to go with your mum" He says through a satisfied sigh as I scratch the base of his neck. I nod and tap his shoulder to get him up. He complies and we both quickly get dressed and head downstairs to eat. He makes his way to the stove as I sit on the island counter. As his bare back faces me, I can't help but drool over his muscles tensing every time he moves about. He truly is a sight for sore eyes.

"I can feel you staring, baby" He says smugly, most likely holding a smirk. His comment doesn't make me blush, but smirk at the pet name he said without even thinking. Almost like it rolled off his tongue naturally.

"Baby? Three days of kissing and only two being your girlfriend and I'm already baby?" I tease, smirking at him. He turns around with wide eyes, cheeks flushed with embarrassment at this. I stifle a laugh at his demeanor, pleased to see he's the one who ended up being flustered.

"I-It just came out! S-sorry" He stutters, looking down at the french toast he's making.

"No need to be sorry, I like it" I smile innocently. He silently places the plate of french toast beside me, cheeks still a crimson color. I grab his hand and pull him in between my legs. Holding his cheeks in my hands, I lift his face so he's looking at me. Leaning down, I peck his lip softly, causing a smile to form on his beautiful face.

"You don't mind me calling you that?" He asks hesitantly. I shake my head no and he sighs in relief.

"Thank god, that would've been awkward" He playfully wipes fake sweat of his forehead. I giggle, looking down as his smile widens when I do. He pulls me closer to him by the bottom of my thighs, holding my hip gently. I wrap my arms around his neck as he places sweet kisses on the base of my jaw. He leaves one last kiss under my ear and carries me off the counter so we can eat.

"The kids are gonna be just ecstatic to see you both there! Especially Jenna, she's been having a hard time since you were last there Em" Mum says, unlocking the doors to the empty daycare center. We walk in and I set my bag immediately where my mum's desk is, seeing that the papers I organized are still in their rightful spot. Harry walks in with a bright smile adorning his face as he looks at all the artwork the kids made.