Bad First Impression

So we went to the party.

Yeah, I know it's the last thing I wanted. But I also realized I can't just let my 'bad feeling' take me away from the fun things. This could be a good event to make connections, you never know. Harry was hesitant about going, which is understandable after my apprehension. I convinced him that I was fine, that I'll let him know if I want to leave.

We had a long talk about my gut feeling about this kid and Harry suggested that maybe it was the fact he was hitting on me, that the uncomfortable feeling of it triggered my subconscious memories. I half agreed with his theory, wanting more than anything for that to be true. I didn't want another guy just like Justin to be pursuing me. I can handle mild flirting. Justin level flirting on the other hand, I can't. It brings back too many bad memories.

So now we're here, me in a tight, bright red dress and him in a black button up and jeans. He wears a black and white scarf around his neck for added style and a black blazer for the slightly cold weather. Although he might've only worn it because I asked him to take it for when I get cold later. But no one needs to know that small detail.

A wolf whistle is heard behind me and I look up at the body mirror and see Louis and Liam watching me put in my earrings

A wolf whistle is heard behind me and I look up at the body mirror and see Louis and Liam watching me put in my earrings. I smile at the two and grab my black clutch.

"Don't you look beautiful" Louis comments, playfully twirling me as I watch out the bedroom. I giggle and see the other boys are sitting in the small living room of Harry and I's hotel room.

"Won't you be cold with only that on?" Niall asks curiously, referring to my outfit. I shrug and look over to Harry who's smirking and carrying the blazer I'm gonna end up wearing.

"Oh she'll be fine" He waves off and gets up from the sofa. He walks to me and grabs my hand before following the other boys out to the hallway.

"Before we step any further, you're a hundred percent you want to go? You're not just agreeing because I said that comment about having fun? I much rather stay in with you if you want that-" Harry rambles the second we step out of the room.

"Harry I'll be fine, don't worry about me" I interrupt him. He rolls his eyes and gives me an amusing look.

"I always worry about you angel. That won't change" He scoffs playfully and we walk hand in hand down to the lobby, calling a car to take us to said party.

Walking into the large white mansion, my eyes try to adjust to the bright strobe lights and colorful decorations, causing a glow in the dark effect. The music playing is obviously done by a personal DJ, who's mixing a bit of Rihanna and Ariana Grande. Everyone has either a button up shirt or a tight dress like mine. Some girls have even shorter dresses, basically showing their ass. I cringe at the sight and look straight in front of me.

The boys walks in front of Harry and I who's holding a tight grip on my hand. His worried state only grew the second he saw how massive this party ended up being. He almost made the driver drive both of us back to the hotel, to which I refused. We were already here, might as well enjoy ourselves.