You're Really Here

April 28, 2013
London, England

Today is the day. Today my two girl friends and I are going to Paris. I am going to Paris to see Harry. God I've missed him.

After talking to El about all the details of how it's going to work, I told both girls to come to Harry's flat in London as I have his spare key. Our plan is to meet up at the flat and drive to King's Cross together. Once we get there, security is gonna come with us on the train until we meet Paul at the Paris train station. Paul will then take us to the hotel so the boys won't see us before the concert. Cara has her own room and I, of course, will be staying with Harry.

It's around 10 pm when I get to Harry's flat. He had left me his keys so when he isn't here, I can go every once in a while and check to make sure everything is alright. He could've easily put cameras or even security but he trust me with the job. He even said he'd pay for my gas whenever I drive there.

I walk in the house and see that it's completely spotless, just how he left it. The marble floors ate squeaky clean, indicating that the cleaners came in recently. The entrance if his house is wide and you can see the stairs right when you come in. The next entrance is the kitchen. A gray and white marble counter topped island lays in the middle of the room with high top chairs on one side. The cabinets that hang on the walk are glass doors with white shelfs. The fridge is a glossy black and match the sink counters.

The dining area next to the kitchen has a table for ten. It's a formal type of dining table for special events I would assume. The living room is after the stairs. A long, gray sofa lays in the middle of the black and white carpet. A white love seat slanted slightly next to the sofa, allowing whoever sits there to watch TV. Upstairs is Harry's room and a couple of guest rooms. I happen to have my own room in his house but mostly sleep in Harry's room beside him. His room has pure white walls, a floor to ceiling window covering up a whole wall. His king sized bed has a navy blue duvet spread across it neatly.

My room is similar to Harry's but instead of navy blue, my duvet is a light pink color. My curtains are white and peach. I have a white desk on the other side of the room from where my bed is. I would come here some weekends for some peace and quiet to finish school work and just relax. Harry knew I liked to come and never minded it, so he bought me a desk. I didn't even know he did that 'til I saw it in my room one day. In my closet is not much but two outfits and sleepwear in case I come over unprepared.

A soft knock interrupts my self tour around the house and I see Cara's figure behind the door. I open the door to my smiley best friend and bring her into a quick hug. She carries a medium sized suitcase, perfect for her week stay. We go into the kitchen, leaving both our suitcases in the entrance to make it easier to leave the house. I put on the kettle to make us both some tea.

"What time was our train tonight?" She asks sitting herself on the countertop. "It's at 3 am, it's the best one Paul could get, making sure fans wouldn't bombard us. Eleanor should be on her wa-" I couldn't even finish the sentence as I heard the doorbell ring. I laugh at the coincidence and open the door.

Eleanor stands there with her bags, giving me her sweet smile. She comes in and gives me a hug. I tell her to leave her bags with the rest at the entrance and bring her to the kitchen. Cara and El haven't met so I take this time to introduce them.

"Cara, this is Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend and my friend. El, this is Cara, mine and Harry's childhood friend" I motion to both of them. Cara stands up and gives her a genuine smile and hugs her. "Nice to meet you Eleanor" She says. El hugs her back and smiles. "Nice to meet you too babes, you can call me El" She winks. I can already tell there gonna be pretty good friends.