Basically Famous

May 3, 2013
Amsterdam, Netherlands

"The latest news in Amsterdam says that One Direction were out in the city. Fans were spotted in 'Alexandra's', a women's clothing store, after spotting heartthrob Harry Styles' friend, Emiliana Summers. She was reported to be browsing through the store when a large amount of One Direction fans mobbed her. A fan also mentioned that she locked herself in a dressing room when the crowd got too overwhelming" The lady on the TV screen announces, reporting the incident that happened not even 24 hours ago.

"Here are some recent pictures of Emiliana and Harry sitting together. Is it just me or are they too close to be just friends? Does Harry have a ne-" The TV shuts off. I turn around to see a bathed Harry, remote control in his hand. "Don't watch that" He says shortly. I know he hates these gossip channels but the second I saw my picture on the screen I had to know what they were saying about the situation.

Going through twitter last night I realized the paparazzi got more photos than I thought they did. They're were photos of be being swarmed in the middle of the store and of me leaving the store with Paul. Tabloids made all kinds of stories on why I was there and what happened to me. Only a couple somewhat told the truth on how I was mobbed and had a panic attack in a dressing room. Even though that is true, they had to ruin it by ending the article saying Harry and I are in some secret relationship. Apparently all articles have come to this conclusion.

Management called Harry earlier this morning informing us about the rumors, knowing this would happen at some point being that we were always inseparable. It's not like I've never been seen. Since the start of Harry's career I've been spotted with him so these rumors aren't anything new to us or management. They are more worried about the fact I got mobbed and how it can happen again. So after a long meeting with management, Harry and the boys concluded that I, as well as the other girls, should have security whenever we go out. The boys agreed knowing it's the safest thing to do.

"Look who it is! The one night wonder, Ms. Summers!" The Irish lad exclaims, barging into our suite. Behind him come in the other boys plus Cara and Eleanor. "Oh yes please welcome to our room" Harry says sarcastically. I can tell he's annoyed at the unwanted attention towards me. It's the last thing he wanted.

"Who put your knickers in a twist?" Louis says, everyone snickering at his comment. Eleanor smacks him upside the head, making him yelp in pain. Harry sighs and sits down at the kitchen counter, putting his head in his hands. Everyone sits around the room, quieting down. I put my hand on Harry's back, rubbing up and down to soothe him.

"Harry what's wrong?" I ask quietly. He exhales a long breath, looking up at me. He looks around the room, noticing everyone's attention is on him. "They aren't gonna leave you alone about this. Paparazzi are gonna ask questions, take photos, fans are gonna come up to you" He says. My face softens at his words. He doesn't want anyone bothering me anymore than they already have and I can bet everything I own that he's still blaming himself for this.

"He's right Em" Liam speaks up. He smiles sympathetically at me and continues. "You're gonna be latest news for the next week or so, maybe even more if they keep coming up with things to say about you" He sighs. Everyone looks down realizing this is a little more serious than we thought it'd be. I knew I would be followed but I didn't know the extent of it. I've been talked about before but never the top news on a gossip channel. "I can handle it guys, the girls and I will stay together, security will come with us, we'll be fine" I say, more so reassuring myself than anyone else.

"Well on the bright side, you're basically famous!" Louis tries to lighten the mood. This time Zayn hits him upside the head. "Ok what is it, 'Let's Hit Louis day'?" He grumbles. Everyone laughs lightly at him while Zayn rolls his eyes. "Well anyways, we have to get going, Lou needs us there to do our hair and makeup" He says. We all agree and they go back to their rooms to get changed.