Last Day

November 3rd, 2013
London, England

Tonight is the last tour day. Tonight we finally get back to our hometown. At least Harry does. Today Story Of My Life music video came out and not even ten minutes in there was thousands of views. The video came put amazing really. The boys just do better and better every time and I couldn't be prouder.

As for me, I have been called in by Julian this past month and not much has happened. It's been mostly with the boys and a couple times James has asked for me to come in and write with him. James album came out two days ago and I'm really proud of the songs I helped on. He's probably the first person other than the boys to constantly ask me to join a session. Tonight is no exception.

Work has never been something I hated doing and I didn't dislike it either. I got the opportunity to do something I love, something I didn't even think of when I was gonna enroll myself in Uni. School went put the window for me I guess Not that it's a bad thing, I had enough experience and education for what I'm doing now. At least I graduated high school. If it wasn't for my dad randomly making me do a license test on production and his influence on song writing and playing instruments, I wouldn't be here today.

The last thing I imagined myself doing was working with the biggest band in the world right now. And I never imagine myself working with my boyfriend who happened to be my best friend since, hell, forever.

But hey, it worked out well didn't it.

"Hey" I say as I walk into the studio, Julian on my tail. The only ones here are James and his manager Linda. I greet the both of them kindly and sit beside Julian on the white leather sofa.

"So we aren't here for an actual music session" James starts, his gruff accent shining through. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and glance at Julian to see he's just as confused as I am. I cross my leg and place my chin in my hand, showing I'm all ears to what he has to say.

"I'm not here so you can kill me right?" I half joke, causing the three of them to burst out in laughter. If only they knew I wasn't exactly joking. Jame shakes his head and composes himself enough to tell me what's happening.

"You and I have recently been working together which is obvious and I really like working with you. I seem to get things done faster and I'm a lot more productive" He starts, praising me for the things I've done. I smile while blushing lightly, not use to the whole compliment thing, not from him at least.

"I'm going on tour next year, being the album is out and..Well it's two things really" He says, getting slightly off topic. Linda nudges his shoulder to indicate he should get to the point and he shakes his head out of his trance.

"There's a album release party tomorrow night, and you are invited since you basically wrote the whole album" He smirks knowingly. I roll my eyes but smile, silently thanking him for the continuous praise he gives me.

"Second thing, bigger thing..As I said, I'm going on tour next year and I would absolutely love for you to come on the road with me" He says, eyes wide in excitement. I lean forward in shock, looking between him and Julian who also looks like he just saw a ghost.

What.

"Go..Go on a..T-Tour? With you?" I ask, stuttering. His face falls and I realize how bad that sounded coming from me. I cough awkwardly and sit up straighter, thinking of what to say.

"You don't have to decide now. Just think about it, Linda will email you about everything, all the details of where we're going and all you need to know. Please think about it and let me know" James
pleads, looking at me. I nod hesitantly and look at Julian who only looks at me silently as if he's saying 'we'll talk later'.