In the Rough

I met someone through an app, everyone else on the app was a perv but he was actually talking to me. Let's say his name is Jackson. Jackson explained to me some personal things about him and I told him a few things about me too but naturally I was trying to be cautious because well I was an app. I gave him my snapchat user because I liked talking to him and I decided to get rid of the app, and it's been a month I think. We aren't dating per say, we are just getting to know each other; but I realized that we both have some anxiety and depression although I can hide it easier. I tell him that's he's amazing pretty much everyday but he still doesn't believe me, I ask if there is anything I can do to help even though I don't think I can and he usually just says it's fine. He apologizes for nothing and it makes me want to pull him Into a hug and tell him it's going to be ok, but I can't promise that I wish I could but I can't. We lives in the same state but he's still pretty far away so that I can't get to him whenever he needs me. I don't want him to feel like he's a burden to me because that's the LAST thing that is compare him to, he's funny, sweet, and very attractive. He cares about people so much that he tries to take their pain away and its hurting him. I feel helpless, I want so so badly to be able to protect him from all the assholes in this world, and I want him to understand how much I care I just don't know how.

Just Some ShitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara