🐞

Dear Bugaboo,
      I am writing well typing this to you on September 19th, 2021 at 22:22pm. It's a Sunday night, and at the moment I am quarantined with my parents and little sister, we are fine by the way I wish you'd have checked in Bae told me she told you. I know you're busy with other things and your own life though so I'll try not to hold it against you for too long.
      I'm glad that you've found someone to make you happy, I hope it lasts with him. I hope you get over your not liking his friend or at least it becomes easier for you. To be fair he's not a likeable person as we both know lol.
     I miss you. I know I say that a lot, probably enough to make you stop believing that it's true but it's not. Some days I wake up and feel exhausted and think of how you are groggy as hell when you wake up in the mornings. Other times our song comes on the radio "I'm never gonna let you down, never gonna give you up--" and I text you because I want you to know that I'm still here.
    I feel a rift between us, a big as a continent but as small as a hallway and I wonder I it's going to grow, no I Kno it's going to grow what I wonder is how long its gonna rske before it's a galaxy instead of a continent or states instead of a measly hallway. I am feeling you skip away, and my arms are only so strong, I can't keep holding you forever even though it's what I want more than anything.
   It hasn't happened fast, the rift, it's happened quite gradually actually over the course of almost two years. Which has made it harder in ways and yet easier in others. Bae says that you might come back, that if you break up with D.P you might come back to us, that you might need us again. I'm not going to wish that in you though. I do not wish for your unhappiness just so I don't have to let go of you. I don't know what else to say actually, I thought I'd have more considering the amount of time we've spent apart.
   No not goodbye but, good luck. Incase something happens to one of us, or if we just keep drifting I want you to know I love you amd I always will.

                                         Sincerely,
                                                  SR