Inevitable Change

You've been my best friend since what kindergarten? Yeah that sounds about right. We've gone to dances together, slumber parties, and down to the lake.

We've lost a few people in the past couple years, and it was hard since they were our family, more than our family was most of the time. I knew our descent into highschool was going to push us apart but it happened so quickly with them that I couldn't believe it.

There are only three of us now, at least that talk on a regular basis. But you my Bugaboo are making new friends, you have a boyfriend that has been changing you into a person I don't fully recognize. I still love you without a doubt in my mind but I'm trying to learn that letting go of you might be an option.

We graduate next year and after that who knows I we'll see each other more than once a year. That kills me to think about, because you have other friends and I have only the two of you. I'm afraid of getting lost, I'm afraid of being alone, I'm afraid of you leaving me like youre bound too.

Bae said that you are becoming rebellious now because you couldn't be before, and now that you're dating a "rebel" it's easier for you to let loose and be crazy. But Bae and I are settling into a newfound maturity that you either lost or haven't found yet.

I hate the thought of saying goodbye to you, I can't say it so I won't. Instead I'll say "see you later Bugaboo, and good luck to you. 😘💜 I'll be thinking of you.