Flirting? 💖

You text me out of no where replying to things I've posted. You send extra emojis just like I do. You are so fun and energetic to talk to it lightens my day when I hear from you. We've only said hi a few weeks in a row, before that we were strangers still kind of are. I get brief butterflies when your name pops up in my screen. I push the rush down and reply. Your heart emojis bouncing off of mine, I think nothing of innocent emojis. We have no knowledge of each other and that makes it easy, easy to stay a distance away, easy not to get wrapped up in you, easy to move on just incase. But I don't know, something was in the water today and I got lost, I let myself speak the truth and I scared myself with it. I told you more than what was needed for our emoji conversations. I tell you how I feel you're not but a surreal dream in my head, and you speak to me of cuddles and your favorite snacks. I got swept up and forgot my place........... A far distance away, and it's where I should've stayed. I told you I was afraid of getting used to affection because you'd shown me so much, and I dient want it to be taken away. You said it ok just don't door with me because my girlfriend would get mad.

What....?

Shit!! I knew it was too good to be true, noo! He never promised me anything what we are is friends and that's a-ok with me. But then why are you crying? Because he's just like me and he had someone to hold while I'm still stick here alone waiting not for a savior but till I'm able to save myself.