Chapter 27: Premonitions

The red door Leigh-Lana opened up revealed a forest.

Leigh-Lana was the first to step through and Zane and Jay followed suit.

"Where are we?" Zane questioned.

Was this a set up?

"We're in a forest, duh," Jay retorted and Zane glared at him.

"Isn't there a way for you to sober him up faster?" Zane said annoyed.

"There is, but I don't want to violate his persons," Leigh-Lana stated.

"Violate his what? Jay is my Beta, if I want him sober, than he'll be sober," Zane quipped and Leigh-Lana rolled her eyes.

"Wolves and their fragile hierarchy," Leigh-Lana muttered as she twirled her fingers, and Jay began to vomit.

Zane stepped back as rainbow vomit began pouring out of Jay's mouth, and he could've sworn he saw sparkles and glitter in the mix.

Was that sprinkles too?

"All done," Leigh-Lana said walking away.

"All done!? What the heck was that!?" Zane said slightly worried.

"That's fairy punch for you. Now are you two coming or what?" Leigh-Lana said traveling through some bushes and Zane and Jay put a pep in their step.

"Why do I feel like I have thirty elephants stomping on my head?" Jay said clutching his head as he walked.

"Fairy Punch is very potent. Newcomers are usually advised not to drink it. If your wolf wasn't able to metabolize it fast enough, you could've ended up in a coma or dead from an overdose," Leigh-Lana stated.

"What!?" Jay said in shock.

"Why would the nurse give that to me!?" Jay said appalled.

Maybe he didn't like the Magic Realm after all.

"Because it's sometimes used as a sedative for aggressive patients. It's strong enough to knock out thirty elephants or in your case, get you drunk," Leigh-Lana said nonchalantly.

Jay had his mouth agape at the revelation, and it took him a minute to collect his jaw up off the floor.

They thought he was an aggressive patient!?

Maybe they mistook him for Zane.

"Back in the Magic Realm. You mentioned I wouldn't be able to escape even if I wanted to. What did you mean by that?" Zane said bringing up a topic that was bothering him.

"In the Magic Realm, I mentioned that the Watchers controlled who came in and out minus the Royal Family and the Polly's. I forgot to mention that people with immense power could also enter and exit as they please. The reason you were able to enter the Magic Realm, is because I brought you in through a back door," Leigh-Lana stated.

"You're gonna have to put that into simple terms," Zane said not having a clue as to what she was talking about.

"I'm not a Watcher or apart of the Royal Family. And I'm definitely not a Polly," Leigh-Lana hinted.

"So you're someone with immense power," Zane concluded.

"Yes. And we're considered to be rare in the Magic Realm. A witch or wizard not apart of royalty or born into a noble family that is capable of producing magic equivalent or greater than theirs is seen as a major threat. I created the back door portals as a means for escape for when they discovered me. Without me you wouldn't have been able to open the portal. And if you alerted the watchers, they would have killed you on site," Leigh-Lana explained.