Sneak Peak

(A/N : here's a sneak peak at the sequel for Hybrid Alpha)

UNKNOWN POV

Running. It's a great way to exercise, shed a few pounds, but for me it's survival. Now that my secret has been revealed, who knows what monster is out to get me as my number of enemies continue to multiply. Was I innocent? No where near it, and it never stopped me from getting into trouble when I was innocent. I leaped over a log as I ran through the thick forest, making sure to not make a sound, to leave no trail. Unfortunately, there is always trouble wherever I go. Three howls pierce the silence and the sound of paws hitting the dirt, reach my sensitive ears. The sound too close for my liking, I found a tall tree and quickly climbed it. Just in time I saw three werewolves appear from the bushes, most likely rogues. I despised rogues, they despised me. They were always up to no good, and the supernatural society had no way of eliminating them. They were like me, unwanted and considered death worthy. "We know your here, we can smell you!", one of the werewolves said after shifting. His nude appearance didn't seem to faze him as he searched the area for my presence, and I was no where near ready to reveal myself. "Evita needs your help, she wants you to come back", the werewolf said. I sneered at the name revealing my hiding spot and the werewolf gave me a sadistic smile. "There you are. Why don't you come down so we can negotiate", the werewolf said licking his dry lips. "What does she want", I spat. "You know what she wants, and there's a matter of time before she gets it, with or without your help. Its up to you to make the process...umm...quicker sort of speak", the werewolf said with distaste. "And what made her think I would help", I snorted in disbelief. "Because she has something you have....someone you want.....someone you hold dearly to your heart", the werewolf mocked. At that moment I paled and realized that running was no longer an option. Going against my flight or fight instinct, I did neither and dropped down from the tree. Coming face to face with the werewolf who had a huge smirk on his face, I said," take me to her".

(A/N: the book is called Predestined and it won't be put up until December. If you liked Hybrid Alpha you'll love Predestined so make sure to read it when it comes out)