This, Is My Story: Part 17

The webcam turns off, ending the call. It's about 10 o'clock and I log off OoVoO, turn off my computer and sit on Fiona's carpet. I stroke the fuzz and think about all possible thanks that could have happened to make Joshua log off on me. I stare at the ceiling window Fiona has and gaze at the starless sky. "Wow" Ally says flatly and everyone goes over to her, I stay on the floor and turn my head in their direction "What happened" I asked. An aim sound goes off every 3 seconds. Grace leans over and reads it out loud.

"Hay, what to hang out sometime?"

Lola says "wow" out of the blue and All questions go towards Alli mostly tell her what to type.

Fiona: "GO!"

Grace: just squeals "GO!" or "YO" I can't tell

Lola: "Who is that? What if it's a pedo or something" she says raising a brow

Jamie isn't really saying anything and i just lay down on the carpet still thinking. Honestly we don't know who that is, he's not apart of her friend list.

"Ask who he is" I say suddenly and all attention turns towards me then directly back to Ally. Fast typing is sounded then a pause. All suspense is on the chat and the text, I turn around and ask 'What's the username?" Everyone shushes me and I ask again louder "What's the username?". Grace tells me annoyed "Joshyboy_97!" ans shushes me again, I think over the username and sit up quickly "WITH AN UNDERSCORE?" I yell. All of a sudden all of the girls scream out "YES!"

I quickly get onto my feet and yell out "CLOSE THE LAPTOP!" No one turns around so I walk over the Ally and hear the aim sound, but at the same time I close the laptop and take it. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" All the girls fell at me. 

"Just listen!" I try to stay calm but it comes out as a yell 

"NO!" Ally says loudly and snatches the laptop out of my hand

My blood boils and I narrow my eyes at her "FINE, He's tell you his self, or lie to you, either way I know the truth!".

I sit back down on the floor and stare at the crowd surrounding Ally. Someone reads out "Joshuah, with an h, that's all I'm telling you, you'll have to find me in school, with a wink face". Fiona says "Mysterious, I like it!". I lay back down on the floor without saying a word, I don't want to talk to them, so I get up get my bag, my clothes, laptop and walk out of Fiona's room without of anyone looking back. I walk outside, open her gate and walk down the street. Her house is a while away from my uncle's house but I could careless, I might see someone while I walk.

The moon is out and bright i walk down Lexington Ave staring at it and a fall to the ground, "You okay?" a voice says to me concerned, I rub the back of my head and my sight is a blur, my contacts have moved a little so I blink a couple of times and my vision is restored. Holy shit, beautiful blue eyes, pointy nose, and a cutie smile, he hot! I rub the back of my head and look at him with a smile "Yeah, I guess". The boy hold out his hand and I grab it and help myself up, "Thanks" another boys comes running so close to me but makes a quick stop. "Bitch, you have some nerve to stop running!" the other boys says angrily.

Blue eyes says "It's not my fault she likes me more"

other kid attempts to punch him and I grab hold of his fist. His attention turns towards and I see rage in his eyes.

"What did he do?" I say to other kid

"It's none of your business girly!" other kid says rudely

"Bitch, please why run after a boy, is it about a girl or something?" I say rudely back.

"None of your business, bitch let go of me" he says raising his voice.

Blue eyes stands there saying nothing and just watching. I'm still in stupid pajamas stopping a damn fight in the street.

"Who are you anyway?" Blue eyes finally says

"Yeah" other kid agrees and I feel his fist loosen so I let go.

"My name is Stephanie" I say nicely with my killer smile

"Oh, um okay whatever" other kid says

Blue eyes suddenly says "Your hot" out of the blue

I look at him expressionless, pick up my bag and walk away.

I finally reach home, Rick is blasting music and I go straight to my room, rest my laptop besides my Macbook Air and get in bed. I'm fucking tired of shit and I need a new perspective tomorrow, I have tango and my tango class is new, with new people and shit, I don't really know why I'm going to dance with.