This, Is My Story: Part 5

Held by my waist, I'm instantly pulled to the ground. My heart skips a beat as I pant and notice dark denim jeans next to my slightly chubby legs. I turn my head around and see Josh, not Junior Josh, but Senior Joshua.

"Josh pussied out and made me his replacement" He said trying to sound coy

I stared into his dark blue eyes, I've never noticed that, they were like a body of water late at night.

"So um, you were going to make sex, with Joshey Boy, Kudos" He says awkwardly. I say nothing.

"Did you want to, I see the condoms right there and everything?" He says holding the box in his hand. My eyes widen as I snatch them, realizing how weird that looks as well I quickly prop them onto the metal balcony table besides me.

"Umm, okay, that's not very--" He says with a lifted brow

"No, I was just-I just, It was, I wanted to set him up!" I said in a panic.

"What do you mean 'set him up'" he asked

I took a deep breath as I tired to keep whatever composure I though I had at that moment, I tried to explain the plan as slowly as i could, trying to convey myself as a victim of this cruel society, trying to help save a few girls from this nasty little boy pervert.

Halfway into the story Joshua takes hold of my chin and hold my head up high, directing our eyes too meet he moves closer, closer and closer until our lips touch, we kiss passionately, I'm holding on to his hand which is placed on my thigh my other hand is on the floor. His other hand is places behind my ear holding my hair away from my face. Eyes shut. Then, Roxy barks, we stop.

I widen my eyes and realize I kissed Joshua, a boy whom i barely knew. It had just been in the moment that I kissed him i mean it's human nature that you kiss someone back when it's the act of kissing. As i freak out he just sits there staring at me as if nothing happened, as if that's his daily routine to kiss random girls he barely knew. I moved back quickly and got up, Joshua goes to my bed and sit at the edge for a minute, he gets up again and starts looking around.

"What could you possible be doing?" I stated curious but also aggravated

"The cameras" He says totally focused on finding them.

"What about them?" I ask. He looks back at me as if I'm the stupidest person alive.

"Where are they?" He insists.

I hold the handle of the closet and suddenly Joshua is behind me holding my waist, I don't resist. I questioned myself on the intentions of this extremely cute random boy to whom I barely knew. His hands shift from my waist to both of my hands as he guides me to the bed. Kissing is innocent right? We're just kissing, no more, no less, no harm done. But I still don't know him. I'd never been the one to initiate anything sexual but somehow with this boy I want to. I get ahead of myself and find myself on top of him, us making out intensely, every once and a while he would get courageous and start kissing my neck and I'd breath heavily or such.