This, Is My Story: Part 54

"We should go" Victoria rambunctiously taps her sister on the arm.

"Why?" Vytorea asks.

Mrs.Green comes in our direction, and I quickly throw my lunch to the side

"Okay, Oww" Josh whines. I look over at him and he's covered in salad dressing and leaves. I look at him seriously.

"Why are you wearing my salad you hoe?" I questions him yelling. I stay serious then burst into laughter. I pack my stuff ready to make a quick escape as Mrs.Green approaches us.

"What are yo-" Mrs.Green starts when Victoria cuts her off with a "Run" 

We quickly jump up and we first run in the same direction until we get close to the exits. There are exits to the east and to the west.   

"West West West West" Victoria yells and we all run west. 

"Okay Okay Okay Is West, Left or Right?" Josh Yells

"Left You Hoe" I yell to Josh

We all Run West as Security Runs directly in our direction.

"Okay Okay Okay Okay Change of plans East East East East" We all pull our feet in a complete different direction a full 180 turn to be exact. And Yet again another security guard runs our way.

"Okay ..... Split!" I yell And we all scatter.

I Run up the East Exit and hide in a bush 2 blocks from the school. Yeah, A god damn bush. I hear loud persistent footsteps and I stop panting. I see Josh run past me, I quickly put my hand out and pull him into my bush.

He loudly moans in pain and I "Shh" Him quickly. We wait and wait, there is nothign in sight and nothing heard so I get up.

"Hay!" Someone yells as I look Up quickly. A large man in a blue suit stands a few feet away from me. I grab Josh's arm and yell out  "Run!" and we run once again. Up the hill and make a sharp turn  after 4 blocks. We run into Josh's backyard and he quickly grabs his keys out of his pants.

I try to stop my panting "You know we can stop it with the whole running thing since we're not on school property and we're in a safe place?" I ask him normally.

Josh turns around a stares at he naturally "You're a real Hoe" He whines and I can spot his hands still shaking.

I laugh as I walk into him house and place my bag on his kitchen counter.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be sure to wake Kimberly and the twins"

"Oh No You really don't hav-" I  object to him waking his sisters but he already leaves into their rooms. A very little fact. Stacy is only 1 year younger then us and is quiet the innocent one for her age, the twins on the other hand are both disables, one being deaf and one being blind. So the twins depend on each other to guide their way, I know that It'll get harder in the future since one of the twins get irritated easily and the other one is absent minded, a good match but if they were 2 of the same it wouldn't be good.

Josh comes out baring on his shoulders 2 very sleepy girls. Lily and Bay both representing flowers from their names. I take Lily from his left shoulder and place her on my right shoulder. She groans then attempts to go back to sleep, Lily is the deaf one, Bay being the blind one. 

"Let's play Just Dance" Kimberly says walking into the living room with Just Dance for Wii in her hands.

Me and Josh look at each other then we nod "Okay" we both say and rest the twins in thier playpinsto rest more.