This, Is My Story: Part 24

We finally arrive at the mall. When my mother turns off the car, The car door locks unlock and I run out of the car to the mall door. Joshua is walking and laughing at me probably because he never say me this happy to be at a mall and my mother is scowling at him for some odd reason. Joshua finally gets to me and I take his hand and we open the door to the mall leaving my mother behind. I look over my shoulder and see my mother walking and staring at the malls window ceiling 

"Mom!" I yell out to her

I think I knocked her out of her trance because she suddenly looked at me with wide eyes confused, she then smiled and moved a little faster, causing her to wobble a little. We go to Forever 21, I pick out random shirts while Joshua just crosses his arms watching me. I honestly don't need to buy anything I'm just picking out random things. We go to several stores without buying anything then go to the food court, I get pizza, Joshua gets a veggie burger and my mom gets teriyaki chicken with noodles.

"Oh I miss the old times" My mother says suddenly, throwing me off completely

"Oh, Okay" I say quietly 

"The times when you used to come home crying to me about the most weirdest things" She says with a chuckle

"It wasn't the weirdest things, they were true" I say 

"Yeah right, Like you would ever get bullied, you're a princess in a castle" My mother said rudely 

"When I was living with you it was more like Cinderella" I say getting my courage back.

My mother says nothing for a second. My phone goes off sending vibration to me knees. I scavenge through my bag and pullout my Iphone.

I stare at my Screen that reads "Uncle" with a photo of him. I go pale 

My mother starts again " What happened to Cinderella? Have too many people to take a sim-" 

Joshua leans over and reads my screen before he cuts off my mother "Shut the fuck up you annoying demon dog, just leave us alone!" His facial expression goes from angry to confused. I think he just realized he yelled at my mother. My mother goes quiet and pale. 

I pick up the call.

"Hello?" I say confused

"How's my lovely niece?" 

"Uncle?" I question the caller

"Yeah, I know you haven't heard from me in a while" My Uncle says with a chuckle

"Uncle!" I squeak, I spot my mothers pale but furious face. "How's Africa?" I question my Uncle quickly.

"You know, Same old, Same old, Remember your old friend Jaremy? Your playmate from Africa?" My Uncle asks

"Yeah!" I say. Jaremy wasn't really African he was American but he got stranded in Africa after his parents went on a rescue mission but never came back. Back then My Uncle considered taking him in but Jaremy refused, so with that my Uncle built 4 houses and 3 school with water access. My andJaremy were a double duo, I lived in Africa since I was about 9 to 10. Then I was put on a private jet to my Uncles New York house where I lived with Rick and was sent to a high standards school with full paid tuition. My Uncle stayed in Africa helping Africans get a water source for the longest time possible.

"Well I know how much you missed him once you left so Jaremy and I agreed on something" My Uncle said with a pause.

"Yeah, Well?" I say with suspense.

"I know you're with your mother right now and she's probably giving you the death glare huh?" My Uncle said with a chuckle. I glare over to my mother and of course she's giving my the death glare as usual. 

I narrow my eyes at her "Yeah" I tell my Uncle.

"Oh Well Effy was always the bitchy type, and never really took care of herself or anyone else" My uncle said with a sigh. "Well anyway, once you're done why don't you give me a call, I'll send the private jet out, wear something fancy and maybe you can even bring that boyfriend of yours and your friends and we'll all go to France for a day or 2" My Uncle says carelessly.

"Um, Uncle? We have school and isn't it like morning in France if we were to go there?" I say concerned 

"Oh I'll take care of school, probably say you guys will be studying French and see all the good things about France or something to your Prada wearing Principal." My Uncle says and he hangs up on me.