This, Is My Story: Part 53

"You're acting as if you're special" Josh says sourly.

Vytorea glares at Josh. "You're no better than the rest of us" 

"Who said I was better?" Josh asks

This silences the conversation.

"Oh stop it with the bullshit" Victoria comes into the conversation.

"What?" Josh asks innocently.

"We all know you just want to fuck a girl over then push her to the side like you did with all of us and now you're moving onto Vytorea, the innocent one" I say

"I'm not so innocent" Vytorea cuts me off. "I've done many things" 

"Oh Yeah?" I ask her leaning over. "what exactly have you done?"

"I've-I've" She stutters.

"She's not a virgin" Victoria comes in once again

Vytorea quickly turns her head around in her direction, her facial expression is completely shocked. Victoria crosses her legs and arms and smirks in her direction. "I know, many things about my dear little sister" she says laughing.  

"How much do you know?" Vytorea says narrowing her eyes.

"I know about the 3-some the 5-some the orgy, you're first every-" Victoria says before Vytorea cuts her off with an "Ahh!" 

"5-some?" Josh questions.

The room silences then we all make eye contact with each other, then we burst into laughter.

"We're all really fucked up you know that, right?" Joshua says laughing. I look over to Joshua and smile

"So what's your story prince charming?" I ask him.

"Nothing much, just the typical Italian family, strict rules when it comes to sticking with your family, I can pretty much be a nomad in New York though as long as I keep contact with my moms. I can talk to anyone I want, be with anyone I want, do anything I want" He rests both of his feet on the table and leans his upper body closer to mine, he tilts his head back and how sees me backwards. "And I choose to be with you for the time being" he tells me. " I'll fight for your trust, I swear I fucking will".

I look deep into his eyes then look away in the direction of the others.

"He's serious" Josh says. "Like really serious, I've never seen him like this, it's a little scary really" 

"It's typical for me really" I say dazed  

Joshua moved over and puts his arm around my shoulder, his hand on my right shoulder.

"Yeah it really is" Joshua says smiling.

I shrug his hand off my shoulder playfully grimacing. Joshua quickly  places both of his hands on my arms and squeezes. I give him a confused face a playfully hit him.

"Okay Oww" He cries while I hit him.

"Don't play around with me you twat!" I yell at him laughing.

Victoria laughs and smiles. "See, great together, like always"

"Yeah" the whole room says. I'm instantly confused but I laugh it off.

The twins get down from their table and brush off their knees. "Yeah I think we're spent way too much time here"  Vic says then Josh gets down. I slide off the table and Joshua just watches me fall somehow off the table, honestly I don't know how I fell I just did okay. 

We walk back to detention dancing to no music, I think all tension between me and the twins are gone. 

We reach a few feet away from the door and I stop everyone.

"Tomorrow, let's all go to the mall instead of here, they'll never know" I say then everyone agrees and we walk into detention. Joshua holds me by the waist   and once it gets my turn to go inside he pulls the door close, it turn around confused, he pushes me into the wall then kisses me, how long I've been wanting to kiss him. Footsteps come in our direction then we run into detention room. Mrs. Faden nowhere in sight in the room. We all run into our seats then rest our heads down on the table to seem as if we're sleeping.

I door opens and she slams her door on her desk, we all jump up and giver her our attention.

"Lunch" She says blandly and we all get up and go tot he lunchroom on the same floor. The cafeteria is empty, we get our lunch then take the table outside. We all sit together and continue from where we were in the library.

"You know all the teachers can be on prob for leaving us unattented for more than 15 minutes." Vytorea informs us.

" Nope, she comes in every 14 minutes so it's not fully 15 minutes, I check" Victoria says.

"Wow" Joshua says, "Have you got anything better to do?" she ask her

"No, not really, with no easy dudes in detention I can't really blow any so I have to keep up with the math" Vic says

" What you do isn't math" Vy says dissing Victoria. Victoria sticks out her tongue and goes back to her salad, well all of the girls have salad really, the boys, burgers.