This, Is My Story: Part 51

"Yo, wake yourself!" Gerard says to me nudging to wake up. 

I look at my hand, and most definitely, it was wet, I slowly pick up my head and bring my hand to my thigh, I brush it quickly against my jeans and pick my head up. School is my time to sleep not home, home is where I start shit I can't finish.

"Office" Gerard says to me handing my a paper with the teachers signature. I get up, gather my stuff and put my sweater in the closet, yeah a sweater in the very hot spring, so what? I walk my way to the detention room ,it's not my regular place but of course I had to get my cousin out of that place before, at the moment my cousin is attending this school, the only family member in my school, my cousin and I used to be close once I got into the school but we grew a part once I gained friends, sad I know but true.

I open the room door.

"Hello Miss..." Mrs.Faden says expecting for me to fill in the blank.

"Ms, Stephanie Lee" I say lying, the room fills up with giggles or grunts.

"Nice try, by the vibes in this room I know that name is as much of a lie as I say I love my job" She says tapping her pen on her clipboard. "Now what is your real legal name Miss?" She ask again looking over the frame of her glasses which are now resting at the tip of her nose.

"Honestly I don't know anymore, too many parents, just put Stephanie" I say walking to a seat in the back of the room next to the window. I plan the rest of my week since we're all here while a bunch of people and my best friends are in Washington. I plan on dragging some one to the Greenstate Mall with me, then over the weekend, I shall go to tango which I have missed for about a month, Cameron must be all over the other girls. I have to get my previous life back since we only have 26 more days of school left. I'll miss my friends for sure, but right now we have the savor our time together.

I rest my feet on the seat in front of me as Josh and Vytorea walk in, Josh and Vytorea holding hands. Josh and Vytorea were a short thing, not very long but I heard her thing with her ex are completely over so i guess that's good. Josh and Vytorea take a seat in the 3rd row one seated infront of the other. He turns around and starts to talk to her, she leans over and listens intensely, catching his every word. Detention is the place where we can talk with out a teacher yelling at us, Mrs.Faden really doesn't care that much.

I take my feet down from the chair and place them infront of me and I bring my phone out. I got on Forever 21.com and start to Online shop. The door open and Joshua comes in with Victoria behind him, no physical contact but she traits behind him with her white sunglasses. She signs her name on a piece of paper and hands it to Mrs.Faden and walks to the first seat on the opposite side of the room. Joshua catches my eye for a second and I place my head back down back to my phone. He walks over to me and sits in the seat where my feet once were, I sigh  and pretty much kill myself in my mind.

He turns around and looks directly at me. Suddenly my phone is out of my hands and in his, he looks at my phone then presses the home button, opens up notes and types something. He hands me back the phone and I look at the note. "She did it to me, I hate her. She just wants to steal me away from you, I know sorry isn't the word to use but you've GOT to believe me, Please!". After I finish reading it I look back up at him. I press on the home button and go back to Forever 21, he sighs and turns back around.