This, Is My Story: Part 15

We enter in Claire's and spent most of our time walking around picking everything up and putting them in our little Shopping totes. I can't wear their custom earrings I need wither sterling silver or 14k Gold, Allergic to fake jewelry. I spot a Tiara and speed walk towards it. I drop it into the shopping tote without looking at the price. I go to the sterling silver earrings I see a beautiful pair of diamond studs and bunch of other earrings I adore. I decide to not get them, I only own up to my white gold hoops with the engraved words of "Without all the people in he world your the only person who I know who keeps it real' My ex-boyfriend got me them. He was good until he got a gig for modeling an Cali and we grew apart, I adored him.

My phone vibrates and shocks me making my heart skip a beat. I answer the phone:

"Hello"

"Come to Macy's"

"Umm, Okay"

"Come with no one!"

"No!"

"Fine, just go to the juniors section and get your own dressing room, Please" the voice whales on the "please"

"Umm, Okay be there in like 10 minutes max, Bye"

Too bad I have no idea who that was but I have people who have many talents so I'm safe and we have sharp shoes on so, yeah. I let the girls finish and I pay for my tiara and rip the packaging off and rest the tiara on my head. I feel mighty, I tell the girls we must go to Macy's then to Fiona's house, she allows it then her phone goes off, it's Charles  her Boyfriend and I let them be and I notice Fiona smile practically every 3 minutes then she giggles. I narrow my eyes, I hope I'm not like that with Joshua.

The girls separate even Ally goes somewhere, I go to the juniors section and get a little distracted on the way but I'm pretty curious who called me probably Joshua. The dressing rooms aren't guarded or anything, with workers asking how many items you have so it's pretty easy for a dude to get into the dressing room. I get to the dressing room section, the doors are ordered side by side with the regular dividers but the whole place in in the shape on a cut in half circle. My phone goes off again with no surprise it's restricted I answer:

"Hi!"

"Go to dressing room number 13!"

"Why 13?"

"NO QUESTIONS" the voice says amusingly I can sense humor 

"Ha, Yeah I'm asking"  

"Just go!"

"Don't knock just enter!"

I walk up to dressing room number and instead of just opening the door I squat down and look under the door, I see Joshua standing on the bench. "SHIT!" he yells. He gets down and opens the door. He tugs on my arm, I narrow my eyes at him with a large smirk on my face.

"Why?" He asks with a bunch of sorrow

"I'm way too clever for that" I say mysteriously

"You saw the stuff I got you?" He says with excitement

"Yeah" I say flatly with a pout

His excitement floats off his face and suddenly a bunch of concern comes in "What happened?"

I pout and look to my left "These were the same exact things I tried on and you rejected them all!"

He chuckles " Yeah, it was way too hard to pull that off over text, And every time You got a text I heard a large "AWE!" come from you dressing room, it was quite funny actually"

I still won't let that go though, "Why not just tell me the truth and tell me not to get them?" He narrows his eyes at me and pouts looking in another direction, I feel as is he's mimicking me. I let loose a giggle "Why?" I suddenly say. He sighs and comes closer to me "Because you a stubborn girl, you don't listen to other people, you just go with what you feel is right, your really....." His pause kills me and I raise a brow. He snaps his fingers "uncooperative!" I feel my eyes Widen.

I Open the door to the dressing room as if I were to just walk out, Joshua runs to the door and pushes it shut, locking it. I always freak out when I lock the door to a dressing room, it's sort of weird to me I sometimes fells as if it's not going to open. I now notice there are a bunch of dresses on the wall hangers, I point to one and Joshua turns red " Yeah" he says shyly rubbing the side of his head. I walk up to one of the dresses and I actually like it myself, it's blue and white, ruffled and mini, the dress is somewhat laced but not completely, I look at the size tag and it's my size. I look at him again.

He sighs painfully "Well, I wanted to see you in a dress because I heard you really don't wear them but maybe, just maybe I might be able to see you in one, or two, or seven" His eyes widen on the seven and he looks around in astonishment, he makes eye contact with me then looks down. I just stand there looking at him and the walls that surround me, I drop the Victoria's Secret bag that I have somehow held for the longest time. I think to myself and thank me for waxing yesterday, because today really is the best time to have done that, but seriously I do that every week anyway. I remove my Forever 21 Silky Tie Belt Shirt revealing my Ruffle Top  and I drop it on the floor to get Joshua's attention. Somehow he didn't smirk or smile while this he seemed a little curious. I sighed inside of my mind and lifted the one shoulder strap that kept it up, I slide it down a little. I place my Gucci bag on the floor while has my shopping bags in it as well as my sunglasses from this morning ( I still had it all along!).

I take a dress off one of the hangers and admire it for a few second, I hand it to Joshua, he holds both of his arms out and I rest the dress on both of wrists. I unzip the bebe jeans I was wearing from this morning, I don't pull them down I just unzip them. I suddenly pause, I don't feel uncomfortable I just feel as if this isn't good enough. Joshua get's up and comes behind me. I can feel his breath down my neck  as we both look into the mirror. All I have to do it put on one damn dress, that's all! Suddenly I feel a soft hand touch my shoulder and Joshua pulls my strap lower. I step forward in shock and look at him the same way I look an Josh.

I sigh again and take off my ruffled shirt quickly, caring less about my reputation, I sit on the bench and remove my jeans, I some how knew something was going to happen because come one it's JOSHUA, I decided to wear my laced top bra and boyshort panties but there's only lace around the thigh area and waist area. The dress is next to me and I grab, while I take in a large breath of air. I get up and proceed to put on the dress, I'm panicking right now and I hear the phone vibrate. I grow quicker in pace and the room in the dress decreases, I try to tug the dress down since I put the dress on from my head and I won't go. My arms are in the air and Joshua has my phone. He answers it

"Hello?" He says in a lady like voice

.............

"She's with me!"

"WHAT!?!?!?!?" I hear loudly from the phone receiver, then giggles and he hangs up

"Ummm, Yeah your friends, called, they'll call back" he says seductively

I struggle to get my arm through the head hole, the dress is strapless so the arm and head holes are shared. I can see Joshua looking at me with amusement.

"Need help?" He says mischievously

"Yes"

"Say I am awesome"

"I am Awesome!"

"No, Say..., Whatever I'm sick of trying but we're seriously goign to get it on, but not in here, it's not cool in here"

"Okay?" I say confused. My heart beat goes normal and I feel a whole lot better.

Joshua helps pull the dress down for me and stares. "Leave it!" he says, " It looks beautiful on you!". I wrap my arms around him for a while, his hand travel from my back to my ass, I get a little curious so I look down. Suddenly my weight is lifted and I wrap my arms around His shoulders. His hands are still holding me is but just to me sure I wrap my legs around his back side. He doesn't say anything and I look down at his face, he looks up and me and we are forehead on forehead, I feel so safe, and we both get closer and closer until our lips touch. This goes no for a while until we hear a bang on the door.

"STEPHANIE?!?!?"