This, Is My Story: Part 48

Light tugs come from my shirt and I open my eyes quickly, it's a quick reflex. I look to my left, James sitting resting his head on the wall of the roofs edges then to my right, Josh glaring at me anxiously 

"The Play" He says 

"Fuck the stupid fucking ass shitty play" I grown

"You should honestly go, Victoria dropped out with Vytorea" He informs me. I pause then get up and nudge James until he gets up.

"We're going to be apart of the play" I say when James wakes up. He stares at me for a minute, gets up, and we all walk back downstairs. The play is mid way done. I look at James then at Josh. James shakes his head and Josh just tisks me. I grab both of their hands and James hesitates, I let go of his hand and run onstage with Josh, through the curtains. The scene is everyone in the play dancing to Cinema (Skrillex Remix). We both just go inbetween people and ruin the choreography. Most of the girl stop and looks at us but then ruin the whole dance as well. The boys follow and it's just a bunch of bullshit of stage of excited 8th graders dancing like fucks.

A security guard steps up to the bottom of the stage

"Get down" Kel the security guard hisses at me.

I stop dancing and I jump off stage jumping right over him and I run around the auditorium, Josh follows being chased by Dorthy The other security Guard. We run up the satires through the doors, press ourselves against the door for a quick minutes

"6th floor art room, be there after the chase" I say to him as the security guards try to push open the door.  We split I go tot he left Josh goes to the right. I run up the satires and hear several foot steps up the satires right after me. 4th floor I quickly open the door and slam it closed trying to make them think I went on that floor and sure enough as I squat down and watch, all the security guards run through the 4th floor doors. I get up, brush off my knees, and walk up the satires to the 6th floor feeling good but my throat tight and dry. 

I open the door to the 6th floor and Kel and Dorthy stand before me. I pause push Dorthy and run through the open space, Kel blows his fucking whistle, like that's going to stop me. I run to the art room and slam it closed locking it as I enter. The lights off as usual and windows closed. I'm in complete darkness. I hear a brush of jeans and stand still, try to focus on which direction the sound is coming from and suddenly 

"Boo" Josh says as he turns on the lights

I flinch

"Not the best reaction, but at least I got something" he shrugs.

I walk over to the door and pull down the shades on the window of the door. I go to the back door and look through the window. At first no one then, suddenly, Joshua pops up and startles be, sending me to the ground in shock. Josh walk in my direction, nudges me with his foot and open the door, quickly closes it and pulls down the shades. We stand in a triangle. I look at Josh who looks at Joshua who looks at me.

"So" Joshua says flatly 

"What?" Josh questions

I stay silent

"Nothing to say, Stephanie darling no random slaps to the face, no punching, no screaming, no my uncle and daddy will kill you,  no plans or threats?" Joshua questions me

I stare in Josh's direction 

"Nope" Josh answers for me

"Nobody was asking you!" Joshua snaps.

I walk away from the situation, go to the corner, grab a canvas, pencil, and a ruler. I get a easel and sit next to the window peeking through the part the shades don't cover. Landscapes, just city landscape. Many I'll draw a pregnant fucking bitch, Joshua attempts to walk over to me but Josh grabs him by the arm. Joshua jerks away and stares at Josh intensely for half a minute then walks towards me. When he gets 1 foot away from me I put my hand out with the pencil, to make him stop. 

He stops and cliches his hand