This, Is My Story: Part 14

I lag behind the double duo then walk, I forget that i got Joshua something so once we hit the court I'll give it to him. Josh and Joshua are still arm in arm, I guess, walking towards Ed Hardy. We, the gang dwell behind and the 2 Josh's don't even look back to see how far we are.

"Umm, why?" Jamie says confused 

"Yeah, I was going to ask the same thing" Lola says

"To ruin my day" I say

The two boys enter Ed Hardy and a few minutes we enter as well. I see Joshua freak out about a shirt but I can't hear anything so I'm guessing it was about a shirt. Josh is about a few feet away from him looking at other shirts. I go to the Bikini section while the others just dwell to other sections, lions on the ass, random Asian lady on the side, I have no problem with that but I've seen those all before so it's sort of old. Problem I have with this place is I can never find my bikini top size so It's a total complete worthless place for me in the Spring and Summer. 

 I move onto the pants section, short, jeggings, leggings, regular jeans. I practically pick up and look at everything in sight that looks good. Surprising me, Joshua wraps his arms around my neck as if a hug from the back, "I'd love to see you in this!" he says flirtatiously then shows me pretty much a black and white thong. I have about 15 thongs at home for some reason. I pick up this one and it's pretty cute, I see in the mirror Joshua has a wide smile on his face, he kisses me on the cheek and trots over to the dressing room, "You coming?" he calls out to Josh.

"Give me a few minutes!" Josh says, then he looks at me.

"So, The bitch got a new sex outfit, huh?" He says wickedly

"Yup, you want one?"

"No Bitch, I'm not into sex outfits, I like to see bitches in them for a second then tear them apart!" he says with a wide smile then winks at me

"You'll never get that fuck opportunity you dumb ass bitch, know why?" I say narrowing my eyes at him with a pause

"Because I Your a pussy ass dog with no life, simple player with his games and I'm here to know all you cheats so fuck off" I continue.

Josh stops talking and walks towards the dressing rooms, suddenly he stops and turns around "He's going to cheat on you, and I just want you to know, I'm here for you, that's why I'm like this!" I want to slap that bitch everywhere where it hurts and punch him in his balls every 5 minutes. He's a liar, I could care less if the relationship ends I prepare for things like that  I just hate people who I hate to lie to me.

I put back the thong and I see Fiona purchased some shorts, cute ones too. Joshua get's out of the dressing room ecstatic and goes to the line. Josh comes out empty handed, after Joshua is done we leave.

"Where to next, Ladies?" Joshua asks

We all stop and look at him, Joshua stops and looks at us confused.

"VICTORIA'S SECRET!" We all scream

Josh catches up to us and stands next to Joshua, he gives us the same look Joshua did and we all walk past the 2 boys on our way to Victoria's Secret, I randomly hear " I want to see this" I don't really know who that was from but I could careless

We walk into Victoria secret and literally split arms and run in different directions, I to towards bra's, Fiona towards Make-Up and Perfumes, Jamie clothes along with Lola, Grace goes on the direction of bra's but to the other side, and Ally just roams. Oh, My favorite place to be, Bra's my side, designs to die for who wouldn't love that? I pick up a floral designed bra in the color of blue and pink, Cheetah print, Zebra print, and finally a bunch of VS's. The line for the dressing room is massive so i go get some tops and pants. I see that Fiona, Grace, and Lola are on the line for the dressing room, Fiona has some tops as well as Grace and Lola. I run tot he line and meet up with them, in a few seconds Jamie and Ally meet up with us.

We are 3 people away from being next and Joshua comes running to the side of the line with a huge Victoria's Secret bag, It's probably a bunch of catalogs he can jerk off too and he just asked for a bag.  When we get to the beginning of the line I ask for a handicap dressing room, The Lady first hesitate, we put on our wide smiles and she opens it for us "Thank You!" We all say, Joshua runs to us then the lady for the dressing rooms stops him "Where do you think your going?" she says "Your not allowed in the dressing rooms!" I see Joshua's confidence lower so i decide to take photo's and sent him them but no nude ones though.

For about all the photo's except for 2 he says he hates them. I put them back when we get out of the dressing room, All of the girls run to the cash registers while I go to Joshua and we hug until the girls are finished. Josh is just roaming around and talks to ally a few times, they somehow seem to get each other. I'm fine with that but I don't want her drama if they hit it off.

We go to the food court, I get Olive Garden, I have to tell you I love anything with Alfredo I get the pasta with Alfredo sauce, Loved it! Lola get's the classic Pizza but with various toppings, Grace get's dumplings with noodles. Ally get's a salad with a bunch of Cucumbers, Josh get's a hamburger with fries, and Joshua get's Pizza. Rick comes over to us "I'll call you when it's time" I agree and he goes off somewhere again. At the corner of my eye to my surprise I see James and his Friend Demi.

I drop my fork and Run to Demi  and James and give them a hug, James doesn't resist  but Demi does and I let them get their food, after James is done he comes over to our table with Demi. We talk about random things and criticize Ally about what she got and actually start to throw food. I realize I still have that belt I bought for Joshua and those pants I forgot to mention to you guys, Sorry about that. "Oh, I forgot!" I say randomly and the attention goes fully to me, I hand Joshua the bag with the wrapped items. "Here" i say with a smile. "I have something for you as well" he says handing me the Victoria's Secret bag, I get up quickly and run to him and give him a hug, we hesitate then we kiss! 

When we see that everyone is finished with their food we all throw out our garbage at the same times, Suddenly Gabby and Mia get to the same mall as us and goes up to James "Do any of you have a condom" they both ask. All of us at the table exchange looks "No?" James says raising an eyebrow. "Ugh, Whatever!" Mia says stomping away. James looks at us wide eyed and we all burst into laughter. We all get us and Josh and Joshua pat James on the back "Good Luck Bro" they both say and walk away, James and Demi decide to follow The 2 Josh's, they go towards Macy's and all of us girls go towards Claire's.

By the way, I got a bunch of thongs, 2 shirts, 3 pairs of jeans and 4 laced bra's from Joshua. He's so weird.