This, Is My Story: The End

I head home and I see boxes around the door and a Rick nowhere in sight. I go the back house and I knock on the door, no one opens the door. I wait and I bang on it repeatedly, still no answer I grab the door nob and I turn it, it's unlocked and I walk in, the whole place in empty just like how I was when no one was living here, I see a note on the floor and I pick it up.The note reads:

" It was a long run, the ups and downs, we were good together but I think it's time that we just end it, I've lost too much just for you and all I've gotten from you was nothing but pain, I'm sorry I couldn't do this in person but I think this is better than online. College is a place for new and better people, we have to move on and not hold on to the past. The twins are also with me so don't worry about them, I think the fighting is just a phase but I don't know.

-Joshua, Vytorea & Victoria"

With every work my throat tightens up and I feel it drying intensely. My heart beats quickly and I feel water film over my eyes as I try to keep it in. My breathing becomes deeper and I rip the note up and I run to my Macbook and go on Facebook, I go to Victoria's wall and I write "I'm happy that you and your problems are out of my house!" She replies "You were the problem to start with and now that you're gone, I can continue with my business from the day of the play" I feel like splitting mymacbook into 2 just because of that. I spent my whole night on facebook and fall asleep on the desk.

"Wake Up and Pack! You're leaving today!" Rick yells at me from downstairs 

I'm ready to ruin my life once again, but this time

It's a summer story