This, Is My Story: Part 32

I turn over to Jaremy who's face a red completely. I know what I'll have to do and foreplay is optional but I'm not that into it. Jaremy stares down at his pants and I can see his lips moving as if he were talking to himself. I sigh and take his hand I walk him upstairs  to the powder room, not many people know that they exist here put I somehow do, it's on the 4th floor where no one is. I go into the room with him and lock the door behind me, you never know when a bitch will barge in and see something she shouldn't.

"You want to see something huh?' Jaremy says once we get in and I turn around.

I don't answer I just cross my arms around my chest. Jaremy walk over to be  with his zipper open. It's sort of weird but I've been though this already. I still don't answer and just stare at him. He walk closer.

"How do you meet people like that? You know, those friends who are so skilled?" He asks 

I sigh "Places" He gets closer and tilts his head to the left.

"What kind of places?" He asks me lightly

"Places that you've never seen before, now stop messing around and fix your boner!" I say unlocking the door and opening it. Jaremy walks over and slams the door close leaning over me, his zipper is still unzipped.

"I've seen all kinds of places and people, I've done all kinds of things as well" he lowers his voice even more. It's annoying how he tries to seduce me and it's not working. I sigh and look to his left at the toilet, he puts his hand onto my waist, hold my chin and tilts my head to the right. He leans over and starts to kiss my neck, I'm still not turned on at all, he locks the door and my heart starts to race, I don't have sex in bathrooms and I sure as hell won't have sex with Jaremy today. I think he expects for me to scream out his name or something, he's just kissing my neck but he moved closer to my lips with every kiss, it's quite disturbing.   

He finally reaches my lips and I play along with it, he doesn't bother to be a noob he just goes all at it with the toungue. Once he tries to go any farther I'm stopping him, and sure enough, he does. He hold ontot he bottom of my shirt and with every finger he slowly touches my stomache reaching upward. i grab his hand and stop kissing him, I look down and exhale. "Let's save this for later" I whisper. he takes his hand from underneath my shirt and there's once again, no bump. He goes to sit on the toilet with the seat down while I fix my hair. This takes a couple of minutes and we go back downstairs, I don't feel awkward at all because of what happened.

When we get downstairs I see my Uncle standing at the door, we both walk over to him.

"There's an announcement that will happen soon, we need you on stage" My Uncle says smiling at me. I follow him to the stage outside. There are all the adults outside next tot he dock while the kids are inside in the room. Jaremy still follows along, he hold onto my hand in case we get lost or maybe because he wants to hold me hand. All of the kids start to come outside to where the adults are.

My Uncle gets the mic and starts to speak.

"Well this has been a wonderful time for us in Paris, people from all over the world have come to be here with family. Where we all come from no matter what, I have something to announce, Stephanie can you please stand over here?" My Uncle gestures to a spot next to him, I let go of Jaremy's hand. I walk onto the stage which is actually the dock for the boats. My Uncle puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Amina, would you please come here and stand besides me?' Amina is his wife, my Aunt. She comes onto the dock shortly and my uncle's arms are around both of us.

"I would like to take Stephanie into my own care and call her my daughter and also even better news, Amina is pregnant, with twins" the crowd hollers and claps.

"FINALLY I DON'T HAVE TO CALL THAT SLUT MY DAUGHTER" we hear coming from our right. There my drunk mother sits swaying with a drink in her hand at the bar outside. All the attention turns back to my Uncle and us.

"Well, what do you think Kiddo?" My Uncle asks smiling at me, his wife tilts over and looks at me as well.

I smile "Hell yeah!" I scream then cheers start up again, clapping and "Wooping!" is all you can hear. My Uncle walks off the dock and exits the beach house with out his wife who has chosen to stay a bit longer here. My Uncle tells the driver to drive back to the hotel he doesn't get in. I hug him farewell and feel as if things are actually going to work out for me in the end. The Driver drives away and my Uncle goes back into the beach house.

Jaremy leans his head on his seat belt and sighs. I look over to him.

"Well your life seems to be so perfect now" he says suddenly.

"Aren't you relying on my uncle too?" I ask

"Yeah, he's taken me as his own since 2 months ago and I live with my sister, but it's not the same" he sighs once again. Oh did I mention that I saw all of my siblings at the reunion? Well I did and they blew me off completely but I didn't matter to me.

"So you're one of his kids too?"

"No, once I'm 18 I'll get a million and live on my own but he's pretty much my life span right at the moment" he shrugs. The car stops at the hotel door which was quicker than expected but hay, we were talking so time flies when talking. I get out and go into the hotel lobby, I see the gang standing in the middle of the lobby, Grace looks up.

"STEPHANIE!" She yells running over to me, they all group hug me.

"Where were you?" They ask at the same time, they're really good that.

"With my Uncle' I smile.

The questions stop once they hear my answer. I wave them off a little and all of their eyes widen.

"What happened to your hand?" Fiona asks. I pull it away.

"Okay, keep your secrets!" Lola says out of the blue.

Genvieve enters into the lobby confused, I can tell it's her because of her name tag. I walk over to her.

"Hello, my name is Stephanie, this is Lola, Fiona, Grace, Joshua, Jamie, Ally and Jaremy we're the gang" I say ending that with a smile. She smiles back.

"Well hello, Stephanie, I was sent here to give you guys a tour in Paris then drop you off later on to walk around for a while" She had a slight french accent but I can tell she could speak perfect french as well. She guided us into the tour bus, which was black and had the images of Paris's attractions on it. We all get into the bus, Genvieve sits in the front and hold onto the microphone and starts to give us the tour. We don't reach the Eiffel Tower yet so I'm pretty much not interesting in anything she has to say. I just sit there listening to my Ipod and wait to see that pointy tower and get dropped off. I still take photo's of things that are interesting to me like statues. It takes 30 minutes of long and annoying waiting to get dropped off at the Effiel tower. I take a simple photo of it and walk away. I look at my hand and realize the band-aid is still on it. I rip it off and see all the dried blood that has gone into the pad of the band-aid. I run over to Jaremy practically pushing him over when I didn't stop running.

"Well Hello to you too"

"Sorry, but it stopped" I say smiling.

Jaremy stops then gives me and random high five making my hand bleed again.

"Opps, out of bandaids, let's go back to the hotel so you don't give people HIV" he pulls my arm and walks away from the Effiel Tower. He whistles for a taxi and surprisingly one stops immediately and I'm being pushed into a taxi with Jaremy. He hands the driver a couple of bills then says "To this Hotel" he hands the driver a card. The Hotels business card probably, or not. The drive sets off making the tires screech and sending us even farther back in the car than we already were. I don't think this is about band-aids or anything related to that.