This, Is My Story: Part 29

Jaremy and I finally let the laughter fade

"Can I tell you something?" Jaremy says suddenly. I tilt my head 

"Sure" I say with a smile.

"Your Family is here, In France, I mean the whole family, your siblings, cousins, your father, mother, everyone" He says looking at me concerned.

I stop walking, Jaremy walks on but stops and looks back. He gives me a worried look. "I know you practically hate her, but the business here is pure fun, full of surprises and even new relationships" He smiles at the end like he expects something.

"I was looking forward to going to Paris to get away from all the drama, end things and when we go back to New York things will go back to normal, I broke it off with Joshua and now I have to deal with family issues?" I pause "Why am I, or we exactly here?" I ask Jaremy.

Jaremy gives me a painful look and looks down at the floor

"Why am I here?" I ask seriously.

We now reach the Hotel doors, finally, I know. Jaremy Open the door for me but I don't go in just yet.

"Tell me!" I grab his chin and stare into his eyes with all the seriousness I had. He does push my hand away or anything he just looks to the side. My rage grows quickly inside of me so I guess I just snap. I slap him.

"You better tell me you fucking pussy ass bitch, you have to business knowing things I don't, You're just a motherfucking boy-" I pause and realize this is pointless, why get mad over something that I'll know about in a couple of hour. "Forget it, I'll know sooner or later" I finally walk through the door and don't bother to look back for Jaremy. There's a paper on the reservation desk with all of our names and our room numbers, I'm in 3-C and I see that Jaremy is in 3-D while Joshua is in 5-A. The rest of the gang is on the 4th floor. My Uncle nor Rick are on the Paper. All of our luggage's are in the lobby casually waiting for us separated into little squares so we don't get confused.

I grab my suitcase, carry on and duffel bag and go towards the elevator with Jaremy nowhere in sight. The elevator door open revealing no ordinary elevator, the walls are covered in silk curtains while the wall is painted light green and a white square in the middle like some of the Victoria's Secret Dressing rooms are but the wall color is pink. I press on floor 3, the doors close, and I feel the elevator pull up which makes my stomach stiffen a little. I finally reach my floor.

We don't get room cards we get keys, golden keys. I roll my suit case down the hall until I see a figure in the distance, it's blurry at first but when I get closer I realize it's Jaremy standing in front of his room door. 

His head is down probably looking at the floor. I just ignore him and open the room door on the first try. Put the key in and turn it right. I push the door open

"Try to choose the best thing for yourself today, don't second think yourself and try not to think about others while you're with them" Jaremy says still looking down.

"What every your talking about, I'll take into consideration when I get there, Okay?" I say frustrated. I later realize I'm being a total bitch "I'm just tired or something" I sigh, rub my forehead, take my things and go inside the room. The room had a view of the Eiffel tower, the wall was all glass so you could see Paris. There were curtains at the corners where the glass ended so you can have your privacy. The Kitchen had everything you could need and the counter was granite. The Bathroom's walls were granite as well, there was a tub and a stand up shower. The bed room was surrounded by full walls no glass walls, the bed was king size, there was a full closet, dresser and nigh table. My luggage was still standing in front of the door. 

I go into the bathroom and decide to take a shower, I was covered in sweat and dirt, I hung my dirty clothes next to the towel rack. I ran the hot water, without cold water. The hot water ran and felt so good, it was as if I had my first hot shower but it was actually not that long ago that I took a bath but I felt dirty and grimy. I let my hair get wet, I'll just let it out to frizz I hear that's actually cute In Paris, Puffy, big, voluminous hair is so in. The water runs from the top of my head all the way down dripping off the ends of my hair like a rain drop. All of my frustrations over flow me and I put my hand into a fist, I grip tight, and tighter, and tighter, and tighter, until I can feel my finger nails seeping and braking the skin of my palm. I cringe from the pain and tear start to fall down my face, I'm angry, not sad. I stare at my hand and looks at all the blood dripping down the side and run it under the water. I sniff and my crying ends quickly.

I turn off the fosset and wrap a towel around me and tie up my hair leaving my hand wide open without protection or anything. I walk over to my luggage and roll it into the bedroom, I throw the suit case, duffel bag and carry on onto the bed and open all of them. I take the folded chothes out and rest them on the bed, I walk over to the closet and take all the hangers out of the closet. I hang all of my clothes and put the luggages at the bottom of the closet. I leave out a pair of pajamas that I can wear currently and underwear. I put them on and put a cloth head band on my head leaving out my bang. I rest on the bed and close my eyes and hope to dream about something like love or something, anything but my family.