This, Is My Story: Part 49

"You're just the biggest bitch I've ever meet!" He yells at me.

Frequent banging comes from the door, "Stephanie..... Get out here at once!" Kel yells.

I get up and push Joshua out of my way, Josh takes my hand and I tell him to get into the closet, no word to Joshua at all. I open the door and guess what, Kel, Dorthy, and the twins stand before my eyes.  Kel grabs hold of my hand

"get off me you whore!" I yell out at him and he lets go.

"Let go of her" Josh yells, coming out of the closet. Everyone looks in that direction and Victoria runs past me, nudging me in the process and runs towards Joshua. She Christian side hugs him and rests her hand on his arm. They stand like this staring at me.

"Have fun with the baby daddy, mommy" I say to her plainly. Joshua sighs.

Josh walks to me and wraps his arms around me.  

"Come with me Stephanie!" Kel says to me sternly. He points to everyone around us "You all too!" I follow Kel with Josh wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Everyone follows and I heard Joshua and Victoria converse, I don't bother to even snap at them I just walk. Kel leads us into  Principal Joan's office, he slams the door leaving all 5 of us in silence.

There is silence for about 2 minutes then

"Who do you think you are?!?" She yells

"I know I'm Josh" Josh says raising one finger, Vytorea chuckles.

"This is no joke Joshua!"

"Josh" Josh yells at Principal Joan

 There is silence, Principal Joan collects her papers, stacks them and straightens them.

"No Washington" She says bluntly. No Washington as in No Washington D.C.

"What?" We all say yelling at Joan

"That's right" she says crossing her arms and smirking at us, she finally found something to use against us. I back away from her desk and sigh.

Everyone talks at once while i just watch, pleasant, oh so very pleasant

"Instead of attending the trip you will attend detiontion!" she adds on

"Is that it?" I ask her making silence in the room

"Do you expect more?" Joan says

"I just asked a fucking questions, for clarification, Now are you done?" I say staring her directly in the eyes  

"Do you want to get on my nerves?"

I leave the room and slam the door behind me. I leave the building and walk home.

"Trouble trouble" Rick says to me as I enter

Amina stand before me, arms folded over her chest

"What the hell roams through your mind?" She yells at me

"Shit" I say passing by her.

I walk up to my room and go on my Macbook, A figure appears in my balcony door and I walk up and open the door, Josh stand in front of me scratching the back of his head thinking over something, he's jumps at my appear

"Hey" He nervously waves at me

I don't respond, turn around walk into my room and sit on my love seat that stands newly at the end of my bed. White Silk with leopard print all over. Josh walks into my room and sits by me, we stare at the fireplace, well I'm staring focused, him, he's just trying to see what's so interesting.

"No Washington" He says

I don't say a word

"Well you have to say something about it" he says turning to me

I don't respond

"Come On Steph, you were planning for this the whole year, non-stop planning, and laughing about what might happen"

I look straight ahead, sigh 

"I just want to get away from here" I say to Josh

He pauses, gets up and extends his hand out. I look at his hand then at him still sitting down. "If you want an escape, why not just tell me?" he says as he grabs my wrist. He takes out his blackberry from his pocket and calls someone only saying a few words "Yeah, the big house" "Now" "Not Anymore" "Okay Bye". We walk down the stairs and he opens the door, pushes me through it, then leaves closing it behind him. A car is parked outside with a very attractive young boy sitting in the drivers seat, wide white sunglasses. His car was a BMW 3 Series Convertible in white, a lovely car I have to say, it's roof was pulled back. Josh grabs my hand and walks me to the car. He open the back door for me, I get in then he gets him.

The very attractive driver, starts the car then speeds away, the wind blows through my hair and suddenly a smile comes to my face, Josh catches then then nudges me and gives me a big goofy smile, I laugh then look around anxiously, surveying everything in sight. We pass my the mall and I put on my Forever 21 Shades then look at Josh.

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask him

"New York!" He says raising his eyebrows frequently.