chapter 40

*AFTER ONE WEEK*

Since the time Shehnaaz has returned she been traumatized and remains aloof. She would just stay in the same position for hours staring in the oblivion. She would freak even if she hears loud sound and then would cry untill she is asleep.  Siddharth was worried sick for her and her deteriorating health. He would talk to her but she would answer only in one words. He was helpless. Abhay visted them a number of times in the week due to the obivious reason Shehnaaz , he would crack lame jokes, do all the stupid things and she would just smile meekily. The inner turmoil of Shehnaaz was not letting he come of it of the fear she felt that day. If a few months back she would have been in this situation she would never feared because she had nothing to loose, but today she wanted to be with Siddharth, till eternity and the thought that she might be killed scared her. She was not able contemplate with broken trust, she had because of Ishika, whom she considered as a sister.

Rhea was arrested along with Ishika. After what she did to Shehnaaz, she still felt bad for her. Siddharth wondered as to what heart has this girl got with her. But he was not like her. He hated them and if Arjun and Abhay would not have stopped him, Rhea would have been dead, owing to her deeds.

Shehnaaz was sitting in the room thinking of what have they come to. They don't even talk properly, no no not they but she. She knew she is hurting him with her behaviour, but it was not easy for her to not think about that day. The trance was disturbed when she heard the sniffing sounds coming from the living area. She stepped out of the bed and tip toed towards the gate. Her eyes welled up as she saw her big man crying.

"I don't know what to do. I have made her like this, it's all my mistake that had led to this day. She has not smiled since a week. I hate myself for being the one who promised to keep her smile intact but snatching it away.", Siddharth was talking to himself and tears flowed from his eyes. He was frustrated with himself for not able to do anything to make her happy, to make her forget everything and to make smile. He just punched the wall beside him making he hand bleed. Seeing his bleeding hand she hissed but didn't make any move towards him, instead turned back and laid on the bed crying.Being so close yet apart was killing them both.

After some time Siddhart came in the room and saw her sleeping with a tear dried face. He quietly sat beside her and caressing her cheeks with the pad of his thumb he spoke "I know bacha , I have hurt to an extent that I describe , I broke my promise of protecting, instead I was the one who pushed in that hell. It's my mistake that I, even for a second believed that picture and thought it to be real. I am the one to be punished and who deserves sufferings and pain and not you. But I am selfish I cant let you go I cant because I love you and you are as important to me as the beating of the heart. Please jaan, wapas aaja. I miss my Shehnaaz and I want her back in my arms kissing me and calling me weird names. I want my soothing music my Shehnaaz's giggles, please bacha", and the tear rolled down on her hand, he was holding.

Hearing his words, she choked and the lump in her throat made it difficult to breathe. She can never be more grateful to the universe for gifting her this man who loves her so much. She didn't open her eyes because she was not strong enough see him like this. She felt her eyes sting, and her heart pain. She so wanted do so much to him but she felt her paralysed not able to move a bit. "I love you Siddharth", she spoke to herself. Siddharth kissed her forehead and her eyes and laid down beside her. Not able to keep himself away from her he spooned her and kissed the back of her neck whispering "I love you baby".

In the midnight, not able to curb her emotions ,she turned around to face him and saw him already looking at her, leading her to take him in her warmth. She placing her soft hands on his face said "Thank you, tu mere liye best hai or teri wajah se mujhe kabhi kuch nahi ho skta. Jo bhi hua woh hona tha or usme tune kuch nahi kiya hai, samjha." he nodded his head. " agar mein bhi aisi koi picture dekhti to shayad thodi der ke liye aise hi react karti jaisa tune kiya hai, par me janti thi tu jaroor aayega", saying this she kissed his nose making him smile and pull her more close. " tune ek bhi promise break nahi kiya or mein janti hun tu kabhi krega bhi nahi tujhe mene ek baar bola tha you are my brightest star and meant only to shine for me , tu aaj bhi mera brightest star or mujhe is star sabse jyda pyaar hai, itna jitna mujhe khud ko bhi nai pata, samjha" and she sealed their lips for hottest and most longest kiss, reprimanding all the broken pieces of them together.

The moon shone brighter that night witnessing their love winning over every odd. And showered them with its brightness as they became one every sense under the star studded sky which were shying away seeing the union of the two most beautiful souls which were in love to depth where there was no return.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU SEEMS LESS OF THE EARTH AND MORE OF A CLOUDLESS HEAVEN.

*THE END*

..

DO VOTE , COMMENT, SHARE

STAY SAFE SATY HAPPY

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES.

IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU ALL AND HAVING SUCH LOVELY PEOPLE WHO SHOWED SO MUCH FOR THE WORK. I HOPE TO RETURN BACK SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SUGGESTION TO RETURN WITH WHAT. TILL THEN LOTS OF LOVE TO EVERYONE.