chapter 13

Shehnaaz was elated, standing in  front of the mirror looking at herself clad in the beautiful teal blue coloured dress which was complimenting her pinkish skin. Her cheeks were flushed with the natural blush due to her excitement. She looked herself in the mirror for the nth time only to find her cheeks turning a darker shade of red.

After the office episode Siddarth asked her out for the dinner as she said that, " You just spoiled my night, I have would have been on date enjoying, but my bad luck I m stuck here", and gave goofy smile, to which he pulled her more close and whisphered in her ear, " I can make your night more wonderful only if you allow me to pick you up at 8", he kissed her earlobe and she smiled with a tint of redness on her cheeks.

I m waiting sweetheart she received his message and she quickly, for the last time took a glance of herself and went out to where he was standing with his arms crossed on his chest and eyes at her.

He froze seeing her, wondering is that even possible for such beauty to exist. Her soft, ivory shoulders were exposed and her cherry-red curls fell down her back. Her lips were carefully tinted red and her skin was flawless. Her silver eyes shone like twin moons.

She saw him and giggled at him.

"You can stare me whole night. For now I think we should move", she smiled seeimg him lost.

"Hm ya o okay", he fumbled. She could not help herself from pinching his cheeks " boo boo", she cooed, and like a gentleman he opened the door for her and made her sit taking the driver seat to head off to the destination which was waiting for one episode of their love to unfold, to be witnessed by them. The whole ride was quiet but not awkward. He was sneaking a look every now and then. The music was making the ride amazing.

They reached the destination and  to Shehnaaz's surprise it was not any restaurant or 5 star hotel but his home. The place was not at all fancy but it screamed love. The setup was in his garden where the lights were lit brightening the garden like a shining star and there was a table placed in center with food already kept. They moved towards the table and Shehnaaz was busy admiring the beautiful setup which was infront of her. She never understood what good she did to recieve so much love. She felt that almighty has showered her with love, with Siddarth's love. They sat on their chairs. Siddarth could not keep his eyes off her and she could not keep her eyes off the beautiful place she was in. Her twinkling eyes were brighter than any star in the sky.

"Mam can i have your attention please", he said pretending to be offended as she did not spare him a look since they reached there.

She smiled and looked at him and realized he had a refined look and he looked amazing would be an understatement.
She can't resist himself from complimeting him "How do you manage to look cute and handsome at the same time, Mr. Shukla?" to which he replied " thank you mam hearing that from you made my efforts worth it", she smiled at his answer.

They chit chatted and had their dinner when she noticed that it was actually made by Sidarth and not ordered from any restaurant, and those tears came tumbling down.

Sidarth tensed as he saw the tears
"Sweetheart is everything okay.  Why are you crying? "
" The food is very tasty and you made it, so i can't control the tears", she said with utter innocence laced in her voice and Siddarth lightly pressed her cheeks between his finger and thumb making her pout and pecked her lips.
" You are such honey bunny baby" and he again did the same pressing his lips against hers for soft kiss.

She pouted at him and then giggled. He took her inside the house to let her know his world which he did not find his anymore. He was rich as hell but the simplicity never left him. The house was not screaming richness but comfort. It was cozy warm and comfortable house which after years felt like home when she roamed the house with her hands in his giggling,laughing and blabbering about anything and everything she was seeing there.

Shehnaaz stayed there that night because now any night without the other seemed like a nightmare.

They were in on the mattress on the roof which he has set up, all cuddled. She was having his t shirt on her which made look her edible and as soon as she dipped in, near him he gave a bite to her cheek showering it with kisses later.

"Siddarth I always want to be here", she said pointing towards his arms." I feel I am home when you hold me like this. Promise me you will always have your arms open only for me." She was choking with the happiness.

" Promise baby, mein humesha hun tumhare pass", he cooed kissing the top of her head.

"Aapko pta hai mujhe na paani se  bohot dar lagta hai", she stated out of the blue

" kyun baby? " he asked

"Kyunki paani mein log doob jaate hein" she spoke and the innocence she had rushed in Sidarth like an urge to protect her, the innocence she has.
He laughed at her answer and she wondered what was so funny.

"Aap kyun has rhe ho sachi mein log doob jaate hai, haaye mujhe na soch ke bhi dar lag jaata hai", and she tightened her hold

"babyy", he again kissed her forehead out of habit " toh baby swimming seekh lenge toh nahi lgega dar" "seekhegi", he turned towards her to check her reaction only to find her horrified face and he again laughed and cooconed her more in him.

Understanding her dilemma he spoke " koi na baby its ok mein hoon na mein hone dunga kuch?"

" kabhi nahi", she replied in instant with firmness in her voice because she knew she could trust him with her life.

He smiled at her. They were locked up in each others arms and heart protected and safe from any evil. Only wish they made was their togetherness as it was important to keep themselves sane in this insane world.  Sleep took over them and the stars above them yet again witnessed a chapter of love being unfold.

__________________________________

I’m much more me when I’m with you.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY
LOVE❤❤