chapter 10

The sunlight beamed through the white blinds, presenting the morning sun against his sculpted face. Her eyes traveled to his face memorizing his every features. He had the face that can stop anyone in their tracks and she was sure he would have been used to people gawking at him and being open mouthed. His every feature was carved as what we call perfection. Subconsciously her hand made its way to his hairs. He groaned in his sleep and the hand on her waist pulled her, where he was deep in sleep. She could not refrain herself anymore and kissed his forehead and made its way to his cheek and quickly rushed to the washroom. He was wide awake after she left, with a smile tugged on his face. When he felt those lips his senses were not at all in their senses. Though awake he did not open his eyes because he wanted to feel it, feel her soft lips, her warmth, her touch.

She came all decked up and ready for office with her white kurti and the rugged denim. She looked ethereal. He kept his gaze fixed on her. She came to him and said

"Get up handsome we need to go to office"

"Ya get ready then we will leave together for my place and then office"

"No. You go get ready and go to office and there I will join you. Okay."

"But why"

"Because I am saying", and she smiled

"Fine. Come soon ", he said with sadness laced in his voice. She felt the sadness but had no other option. She don't want people to think of him any low.

He freshened up and looked for Shehnaaz and found her in the kitchen preparing coffee. He went towards her and told that he would leave.

" I am going Shehnaaz see you in the office." He didn't even spare her a glance because he wanted to go with and he was definitely upset about the fact and, that was not happening. He was going when she stopped him and sudden touch of her lips against his melted him in a instant. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest. "Smile" she mumbled in the kiss. He smiled. " I don't want to see a sada hua Shukla in the office", she giggled.

He forgot that anger was ever residing in him. He kissed her forehead and left to his place to reach the office as soon as possible to again meet her, hold her, stare her and just let himself free in her warmth.

*AT OFFICE*

He reached office before time and was eagerly waiting for her. He heard the knock oh his gate and thought it might be her he straightened himself not to show her that he was desperately waiting for her.

"Come in ", he said in his stern voice, and his face was dejected seeing Abhay and not Shehnaaz but he quickly covered his disappointment with a forced smile. Abhay came hugged him.

ABHAY- " Hey buddy what's up? Long time"

SIDARTH- "Hey! Ya, so how are you and how come here"

ABHAY- "Oh I was actually passing by so I thought why not meet my brother after all its been long we catch up"

SIDARTH- " Ya man its been quiet long so what's the plan?"

ABHAY- " I was thinking of how about a night out with beer and some chics", he winked

SIDARTH- "Cool brother, I m up for the beer, text me the place"

ABHAY- "Okay, so I will see you at the BOLD" he stood up was going out when the door flung open with Shehnaaz running as she was late and was sure Sidarth would be super angry

SHEHNAAZ- "Sidaa. " she saw Abhay " Sir actually" she fumbled as to not sure what to say next actually "I wanted to know the details of the ongoing project", she was panting due to running. Abhay gave her glass of water and held her by her shoulder and made her sit on the chair.

ABAHY - Relax darling breathe and have water, he said with his hand still on her shoulder. She drank the water and thanked him and looked at Sidarth.

Sidarth was not liking the waxy behaviour of Abhay but then he convinced himself reasoning that he was just helping her. But his face spoke a different story which was not very difficult for anyone to decipher it was screaming "STAY AWAY FROM HER "but never said that .

SIDARTH- Are you fine Shehnaaz? Relax, breathe sweetheart, why were you running?

SHEHNAAZ- Because I was late and I thought you might be angry, the innocence never left her eyes and Abhays implacable stare never left her face. She felt uncomfortable under his intense gaze and greeted him to make him come out of the world he was in.

SHEHNAAZ - Good morning Abhay sir, she stood up from the chair moving beside Sidarth who was standing two steps away from her. Sidarth smiled at her.

ABHAY - Good morning beautiful lady, and please avoid the sir, he forwarded his hand for a handshake and kissed her hand which she forwarded for hand shake. She plastered the smile which was not genuine and withdrew her hand with a force. Sidarth now was a volcano ready to erupt any moment. Abhay hugged Sidarth and then side hugged Shehnaaz and left the cabin smiling madly at Shehnaaz. And that was it for Sidarth, his rage held the power of wild fire,you could practically see flames roaring his eyes and it was ready to ignite anything that he came in contact with. He stood there with eyes closed and hand fisted with the force that it turned white. Shehnaaz saw the anger in him and the only way she knew, she did that. She hugged as tight as possible and kissed the heart as she cant reach up. "My cute angry young man", and again kissed him at the same spot as before.The hug was a simple enough gesture - affection, perhaps the fragile beginnings of love. The arms that held him were soft, yet strong. The feel of her body so close to his soothed him more than he had expected. He wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer to him and leaving no space between them. Feelings his arms around her Shehnaaz thought to herself

His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my frail body. The world around me melted away as I squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

She looked at him and he gave her smile which fluttered her heart. "Boo Boo" she cooed pinching his cheeks and he wondered what magic this girls has. He kissed her button nose again pulled her again for the hug that filled his heart with warmth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CALL IT JEALOUSY I CALL IT FEAR OF LOOSING YOU.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU ALL ARE SHOWERING ON ME. WHEN I STARTED WRITING I WONDERED WILL ANY WOULD READ IT BUT THEN YOU ALL ARE REALLY SWEET THAT YOU TOOK OUT TIME TO READ THIS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME AND I LOVE U ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I HOPE I AM KEEPING UP WITH YOUR EXPECTATION .

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON AND GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION AND VIEWS

LOVE.