chapter 30

Abhay came to know about the accident and he came running to see her. He went to her cabin first and on not finding her he ran to Siddharth's cabin because this is where she belongs. He entered the cabin and saw them, in love. She was curled up in his lap like an infant and he was holding her close to him, kissing the top of her head every other second. "God keep them happy, like this forever. The smile she has is magical and I am happy for her", he made a silent prayer and hated to disturb them but he wanted to know how was Shehnaaz so he coughed.

Siddharth looked at the gate, and found Abhay seeing them with a smile. Shehnaaz instantly opened her eyes and turned to the see the owner of the sound. She jumped of his lap when she saw Abhay, being shy and nervously greeted him.

"Hii Abhay..  When did you came and why . i mean wow what a surprise"

He laughed at her failed try to save the embarrassment. Siddharth sat there smiling being unaffected and pulled her back in his lap. She led out a mewl at his sudden action and tried getting up but failed miserably.
"Come Abhay join us for lunch", Siddharth greeted him.

"Siddharth leave me",Shehnaaz was continuously muttering to him and he only smiled not paying any heed to her requests.
Abhay came and sat on the chair.

"Hey doll you okay na I heard you met an accident, is it still hurting and how did this happen", he seemed never stopping with his questions.

"I am absolutely fine Abhay and it was just an accident so no need to worry", she assured him smiling. Siddarth finally allowed her to get off of his lap and she smacked his shoulder once she sat on the chair beside him "kutta".
Abhay couldn't control but laugh at their bickering
"Are you guys sure you aren't in kindergarten", and laughed again throwing his head back.

The lunch was setup on the table which Shehnaaz has bought cooked by her.
It was ambrosial and Abhay couldn't help himself from lauding the wonder her hands had, and she could only smile not knowing exactly what to do.
Siddharth was observing Abhay's behaviour and knowing he loved Shehnaaz he didn't found him to be a threat to them. He actually was a genuine friend to her from what he saw, he wholeheartedly accepted her feelings and respected her decision.

"Shehnaaz ek kaam kregi", siddharth looked Shehnaaaz

"bol baby"

"please ek coffee la de, nahi aisa kr do le aa"
She found it weird, not him asking for a coffee but his face told another story which seemed weird. He seemed worried even after the fact that she was fine, but she let it go at the moment noting it to ask him further.
She left the cabin to grab coffee.

"Abhay I know you love her bro, and as much as i can see you really care for her, don't you? " Siddharth asked Abhay making him a little awkward and worried.

"I do care for her and I do love her but I know she loves you and I am absolutely okay with the fact that she my friend and I am happy to be her friend and you will never have a problem from my side bro, don't worry"

"I know Abhay and that's why I wanted to share something with you trusting you that it will never be conveyed to her or anyone except me"

"what is it about Siddarth", he seemed worried seeing Siddharth  scared. And Siddharth told all the incidents that transpired. Abhay was shocked to his wits that someone is trying to harm Shehnaaz and he was not able to digest the fact that why would someone try to harm her. She was pious, she was beautiful in and out and she never illtreated anyone then why was she on the radar without any reason. He was worried for her.

"Abhay I want you to help me look after the person", and he sent him the pic which Arjun got a day back. " Look at the photo and tell me if you have ever seen them or you could recongnize any one of them"

He opened his phone instantly and looked at the photo, he zoomed in and out trying to figure out the person. He saw the photo so many times that he could draw it with eyes closed. He assured Siddharth that he will help him find the offender.

Shehnaaz entered with two coffees and her brows cocked up finding them sweating and changing the topic of their discussion.

"kya baat kar the the tum logo?" she asked in suspicion looking at their faces.

"kuch nahi bas aise hi business", Abhay replied trying hard to not show the creases on his forehead for lying.

"Acha toh chup kyun ho gaye jab mein aayi", she countered not convinced by his words.

"Sweetheart we were actually discussing about business", Siddharth jumped in between tring to end the conversation, and thankfully Shehnaaz didn't asked any questions further, letting them have sigh of relief. They don't want shehnaaz to know anything about the attacks because this might scare and tense her which none want. So they decided to let her be away from the topic and they will try as soon as possible to get the wrongdoer caught.

The office was winding up when Siddharth eyes caught the glimpse of the polka dot scarf in his office, the same scarf he saw in the video. He didn't knew whom did the bag belong to which was having the scarf shoved into it. He kept a watch at the bag and was shocked to see was the owner of the bag. "Ishika"

"Siddarth chal ghar", Shehnaaz called out for him

"Hmm chal", but his mind didn't left the scene he saw a minute back. Was she behind all this? But she is Shehnaaz's friend then why would she do this? What is her motive? "I have to be very careful now,".

He looked at Shehnaaz swaying along with the beats of the music being played in the car. She was the cutest baby and he will always be in adoration of this cuteness and childness she hols in her. He smiled heartly at the adorable sight of her lost in the music.

..

LOVE IS NOT WHAT YOU SAY BUT WHAT YOU DO.

STAY HAPPY SAT SAFE

LOVE.