chapter 5

What is it about us,  that someone just becomes so close to us that anything without feels tedious and dull. Nothing much excites us and we are left yearning for them. But when something happens in a time span so less, it feels more like a false world, a pseudo emotion and we often develop notions to negate it. And after every negation all we want is to be around that person.

That was Shehnaaz, after the moment of solace, yes she felt the solace, a calm, soothing peace, and everything came to fall in its place. Her smile widening every passing moment and all she felt was elation to a feeling so foreign to her, yet wonderful. No name to it, just a feel of it.

The morning was waited for eagerly, for mornings bring with them the chance to may be meet him. Him that is Sidharth. Too early for anything, but things like this don't need time, but just the click of the hearts and recognition of the souls.
Primed up to the best of her liking, she headed out for the day,  and stopped by the.Gurudwara, to thank the almighty for everything, he has betowed she did that every day, but the prayers were more as they had him in them. She wished for his happiness, his safety and his smile. The smile which make her heart flutter and stomach churn beautifully.She just loved his smile. She knew there was so much for him in her heart and naming it felt of no use. Praying, she headed towards her office when she received a message.

"Take rest, no need to come to office"

Sidarth

Smile crept on her face reading the message, nothing big of a gesture, but still it was thoughtful and it made her feel wonderful. Her hand was fine and nothing was such that might need a ofd so going against him, she went to office.

Sidarth after sending the message wished that she come to office though he wanted her to take rest but he was unable to think what would he do without seeing her. He was unable to understand that can some one fall in love in just two days. But now he realised to be in love one moment is enough and for him the moment was the minute he saw her smile. He was in the cabin desperately waiting for her. He knew she will come to office, his heart knew she will. And the next moment he saw her, his heart raced like Usain Bolt and he never knew when a smile made its way to his face. He wanted to ask her how was her hand, how was she and why was she in the office, though he wanted her to be there but still he was angry that why this girl does not care about herself.

He called Anirudh with the file of the ongoing project.

"Yes Sidarth you called"

"Ya. What is the progress of the project?"

"oh its going well for now and the details are with Ms. Gill. Should I call her"

"ya please send her to my cabin with the details"

Knock on the door made him restless. He knew it was her.

"Come in " he said

"Sir the file of the project. You may check and let me know if there are some corrections" she said totally avoiding his gaze, which she knew will make her weak.

"Its Sidarth, Shehnaaz"

"sorry"

"Call me Sidarth"

"o.. OKAY" she fumbled. He smiled at her and took the file from and started checking it.

"It need some correction so sit here and correct it so it will easy for you"

"okay"

Giving the file back, he fiddled with his pen, wanting to ask her, but not able to. Thinking for a minute and choosing to letting of his inhibitions he asked he "Haanth.....how is your hand?"

She smiled and mumbled "It's fine sir"

"Sidharth, it is" he stressed and she nodded waiting for him to say something, as he was opening his mouth to say something, but then stopping.

"Anything more Sir....I mean Sidharth" she asked him and he shook his left and right, and then after a pregnant pause asked her
"Is your hand still paining" he was worried.

"Nahi...... mein thik hun" she managed to say, smiling, rather grinning.

" okay then finish off with your work and then i will drop you, and stop grinning" he dictated and she scrunched her face thumped on the chair beside, after mumbling a "okay, Mr. Scary Boss"

It was lunch time so Shehnaaz asked him for permission to go to the cafeteria to have lunch but he denied.

"Aap chahte ho main khana na khau mujhe bhut bhuk lgi hai"she whined with utmost cuteness.

"So have your lunche here, I will get a company too......ya that's final have it here" he reasoned.

"But I don't want to eat here" she resisted, making him look at her, for the first in a while, and he felt hia organ thud so loud.

"Why?? " he questioned raising his brow.

"Ummm......I don't......I don't know, why"

"Then stay quiet, I am ordering the lunch, lunch krne jaaogi and then you will gossip and my work will be left undone and I don't like that.....My work being sidelined."

"Excuse me"

"Excused"

"Fine whatever, jaldi mangawao,  I am hungry" she growled in anger, his words enough to infuriate her.

Completing every work they both  moved out of his cabin, and as he offered to drop her, though she tried denying but eventually ended up with him.

Sidarth and Shehnaaz set off to her house in the car when he asked her about her family, about her past, about her likes dislikes and everything about her. He wants to know everything about her.

"I was 15 when I lost my parents, then I was in orphanage where I completed my studies as the owner was sweet enough to pay for my expenses but the warmth of my mother was never found after her death. No one was there for me to hold me when I fall to make me smile when I cry and to hide me when the world was scaring me until I joined HOME. I don't know but I feel good to be there the environment makes me feel happy and safe and I feel good.....yeah that's it" she said with a cracked voice

He understood her emotions as he was feeling the same but he covered all his emotions with tough exterior and she covered that with a smile, he knew the cruelty of this world and he was determined to always be with her no matter what happen not for her but for him, for his peace, for his sanity, for his happiness.  He simply placed her plam om hers assuring her that he will be there and she just smiled.

"Take care and call me anytime if you need anything okay" he assured her kissing her forehead after reaching her home. She kissed his palms which were cupping her face, bid him bye and went to her home. Smiling and content and so did he.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE THAT DREMAS COME TRUE MINE COME TRUE WHEN I MET YOU.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTION ARE MOST WELCOMED.

LOVE

"