chapter 39

Shehnaaz had been banging the door and screaming for hours and but none was fruitful. She couldn't help herself and it was  aching her. She hugged herself dragging her knees close to her chest and tears flowed down. She looked around the room to find a ray of hope but was confronted only with menacing darknees ready to engulf her. She was trying to cope up with her fear and even succeeded to some percent but as soon as she looked around, the demon came crawling to her and dragging her to hollow and hazardous place where she will not get to meet Siddharth, she will not be able to see him, touch him, feel him or love him. The reverie was broken by the footsteps approaching her and the knob twisting to get the door open. Her eyes widened seeing the person in front of her. The innocent girl in her thought her to be a help for her but alas,  the evil smirk on her face made Shehnaaz doubht her intentions.

"Thank God  Ishi you are here please take me out, help me", shrugging her doubts and trusting her heart she pleaded her to her away from her misery. But she was proved wrong when she felt the bitter sensation on her cheek. She was shredded with the distrust that her friend, the only friend she trusted and was like a sister. "kyu?" she wanted to know the reason for the hatred she was throwing at her.

"because you don't deserve what you have. I was more qualified than you more experienced and in everyway a better choice but it was you who was chosen over me, which was unfair to me. I deserved to be at your position and everything that you have but THE SIDDHARTH SHUKLA ko fasya and you are climbing heights", she spitted the venom she bottled up in her. Ishika hated her for being superior than her, although Shehnaaz never treated anyone as inferior. She hated for being close to Siddarth because she did like him but not more than the place of Shehnaaz in the company. She wanted to get it anyhow and then she came across Rhea, who just moulded her the way she wanted only because she heard her talking to the lift man about how to harm Shehnaaz, firstly she resisted but after being tempted by her for the chair she gave in to the evil deed. She was the one who locked Shehnaaz in the archives knowing very well about her phobia, and she was again rescued by Siddharth. She even heard some snippets of Abhay and Siddharth's conversation of seeing the harm approaching her and she gave the red siren to Rhea about it.

Shehnaaz just mocked herself for always trusting the wrong person in life and giving them the string of her hearts which they always pull leaving her hurt and in pain of a heart break. Warm tears rolled her eyes seeing Ishika and then those turned into the vapours of rage and hatred.

"Wow Ishika, I never thought that I can be so dumb that I trusted you. I feel like a fool, but don't worry he will come to me"

"He will never come to you sweetheart, after all he knows the real you", the shrilling voice of Rhea echoed in the room making Shehnaaz scrunch her face in disgust and unpleasure.

"So you are also with her aren't you?" Shehnaaz aksed her, though she knew that she was able of doing the sin still she wanted her to confirm her evilness.

"Ofcourse I did that to you", she spoke squeezing her jaw harshly making her inner cheek bleed after being cut by her teeth. Shehnaaz winced in pain but straightened herself in the next second not allowing her to have the sadistic pleasure from her. " you dared to lay eye on whats always have been mine. You dared to love Siddharth and make him love you by showcasing your all sweet and good self and I hate people who try on the things which are mine. I even warned you, but you cared less and see where have you landed yourself in or should I say being pushed away by Siddharth", and she laughed evilly making the room echo in her demonic laugh.

" He is not a property that you are trying to own, he has my heart and soul and I have his. We aren't connected the way you think about but are souls are connected and no power in the world can ever separate to souls in love, and I trust him and he will come", she countered Rhea with ferocious eyes which had the fire of love in them.

Rhea showed Shehnaaz the picture she sent to Siddharth of her and Abhay being all cozy, the highly edited photo which made it look a photo of intimate moment of the two lovers. Shehnaaz gasped at the sight and looked at Rhea, the look made Rhea flinch but she maintained her façade. "Will he trust you after this?" Shehnaaz knew he will but she still didn't answer her. " Do you know why were being thrown out because he knew the reality, he knew about you and your new 'soul connection' Abhay", she understood what she meant. Did he really believed those pictures and not her? Did he really think she can ever love someone else other than him? There were questions and questions and her heart gave the answer shutting her brain. "He loves you".

She smiled at Rhea which irked her and she slapped her heard imprinting her fingers on soft rosy cheeks and lips bleed.

"You are in the hell Sweetheart", Rhea spoke angrily and again slapped her at the same place making it bleed. Shehnaaz could not do anything because she was tied up by the two men Rhea came along with.

"Just make her lifeless but don't take her life I want to see her beg for her life", Rhea instructed her men and kicked Shehnaaz in her stomach before leaving the room.

*PRESENT*

Siddharth stood in front of the old shabby building with a pale face, which talked about his miseries and pain. He along with others stepped in and saw Ishika and Rhea tied up in chairs, wriggling and yelling to get themselves free.

"Leave me, I swear I will make you rot in hell if you don't let me go", Rhea yelled on the men who have tied her. They were the men sent by Arjun to take the situation under control. Siddarth couldn't keep his calm and rushed to the locked room where Shehnaaz was locked up. Rhea and Ishika were tackled by Arjun. He stood there motionless and his heart raced with a speed of light and even faster. Was he even ready to see the miserable condition of her that these two inhuman people would have cause? But staying away from her was no less pain. He extended his hand, which were cold and trembling, but withdrew them in the fear of seeing something his heart was not ready to accept. His hands trembled and eyes watered as he reached his hand towards the door knob. Something was behind there and it was anything but good. The body felt hot and sweat starts trickling down his neck. He gripped the knob tightly and twisted it. With every move he made, he was more terrified. His breath quickened as he heard the creaking of the door. Suddenly everything was silent and behind the door was just darkness. He looked around the dark room but there was no one .

"Where are you Sweetheart, come back to me?" he whispered, and the next moment he was in front of Rhea and dangerously close. Rhea knew that look, which made her lip tight. "Where is Shehnaaz?" his tone was calmer than usual, the calm before the storm. Rhea didn't revert. He grabbed her jaw with such a force that it might have had been distorted. "Speak", he yelled.

"Ask them",Rhea said pointing towards the men Arjun sent. As soon as he turned back to ask the men, his heart broke at what he saw. There stood his little baby, covered in blood, not able to stand, blood sprinting through the cuts on her hand, dried blood on her lips, finger prints on cheeks, eyes red and swollen, a broken Shehnaaz stood in front of her. The moment Shehnaaz's eyes landed on her man, her heart got the rhythm back.

"Siddharth, hold me", a feeble sound came from her lips. Siddharth rushed towards her and covered her in his arms.

"I am sorry jaan, please maaf kar de, janta hun jo bola jo kiya uske baad mushkil hai, par please mere pass reh, phir chahe mujhe maar lena,mujhe gaaliyan dena par please be with me", he pleaded her to stay with him and hold him. She broke the hug and looked at him. His face spoke of the pain. She cupped his face and spoke against his lips "kiss me like never before" and they were connected at their lips not worrying about the people looking at them, not thinking about the surroundings. What mattered at the moment was she for him, and he for her, and their love which was them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVING YOU IS LIKE BREATHING. HOW CAN I STOP?

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

LOVE.