chapter 12

The morning sun shone brighter, unlike the last night. They were entangled in each other, as Shehnaaz could not preapare herself to let him go away, neither he wanted to. The sun was like the new hope for them for their relation and for their blooming love. She rubbed her eyes and found her in him. She held him even more tighter, as the night before flashed in front of her. She knew then she will be like soul less body if he will leave her ever. She knew she had lost this battle of hearts, she knew he was the part she was searching, he was like oasis in the desert, if lost, she will not know how to survive. All these shook her inside out and she just hold him tight to make her heart believe that he is right here, close to her and with her. She closed her eyes again to shut away all the thoughts that she did not liked.

He felt her hold tightening around him, he opened his eyes only to find her eyes closed. He saw her, observed her and read her as if she was pious verse. The fear which gripped yesterday made him realize that he was not himself anymore, he was all her, the girl who was in his arms had every power on him which he believed never existed. He kissed her forehead, " baby", he cooed softly to which she responded with a smile, eyes shut closed fearing it to be a dream that would end with her opening the eyes.
"jaan get up see its already 7, sweetheart", he spoke again making her feel the reality. He kissed her forehead and pulled her more in himself, " baby uth jao", and finally she opened her eyes, his face so close to her made her believe that he was there in person and was not a dream. She placed her soft hands on his face caressing it she said " good morning boo boo", with a pout and he was quick enough to peck that pout. She giggled, oh this was indeed that most melodious music he knew ever existed.

He declared that they both will leave together today, he got clothes along with him. While having breakfast, and she without any question gave in to his demand.

They reached office together and went to their respective cabin and immersed themselves in their work. Emotions overpowered them but they knew work was also very important and they never neglected their work. It was lunch and Shehnaaz and Sidarth were having lunch together when Abhay made his presence, surprising them.

Abhay was more than happy to find Shehnaaz already present as his main motive to come their was to see Shehnaaz and ask her out for dinner.
"hey buddy, hi beautiful ", he greeted them getting their smiles in answer. Sidarth gestured him to sit and have lunch with to which he denied politely taking seat.
"So Shehnaaz how are you, your shine seems to be missing today. Is everything okay darling",he initiated his conversation with Shehnaaz
"Ya I m fine Abhay sir", she replied stressing sir to let him know that they are connected only professionally but he royally igonred the under lying meaning and continued with his flirt , igniting the volcano,  unknowingly.
"Sweetheart don't call me sir, we are friends and there is no need of formalities",
"Friends,  when did that happen? ", Sidarth jumped in the conversation showing his complete disliking.
"Arey in the party buddy ", he replied.
"So Shehnaaz what are your plans for today", he directed towards Shehnaaz
" Nothing just office and back to my home",
"So you are free this evening?", Abhay asked again to make sure she was free.
"Ya", she answered, not knowing its effects on the man sitting beside her.
"So can we have dinner?", he asked scratching his head, Sidarth was quick to snap at him and then turned towards Shehnaaz and spoke
"Um... I m sorry guys but Abhay i think u need to cancel the plan as she will not to be able to make it to the dinner as there is a lot of work pending which needs to be completed by today so she might have to stay late", and Shehnaaz first looked shocked at his statement and then giggled knowing the reason behind it.
She came towards him and whispered, " you are such cute baby boo,  I so want kiss uh right know", and Sidarth could not refrain the curve his lips took shape of.
"I m sorry Abhay", Shehnaaz said to him,  saddening him and he left saying " No problem sweetheart I will wait for your yes", and winked at her.

As soon as he left the cabin Shehnaaz was pulled by Sidarth making her settle on his lap. The grip around her waist tightened as he felt het soft hands rubbing her neck.
"So sweetheart what were you talking about"
" I was saying that there is so much work so we should complete it so that I could be free and have a dinner date with Abhay", she teased him, continuing the game.
" I think you are becoming fond of him. Is it so miss Shehnaaz", he groaned nuzzling her nose against her cheek. She giggled feeling ticklish at his touch.
"Yes i am"
"But not of him"
"So who is it", his lips were brushing against the soft skin of her neck.
" I can't tell his name but he is so handsome i just can't take my eyes of him"
"I want name sweetheart" placing soft kisses on her neck.
"No", she uttered closing her eyes.
" Name sweetheart", he said again with the kisses becoming sloppy.
"I won't", it was becoming difficult for her to utter any word receiving the sweet torture.
"You will" and he gave a bite on her neck which made her moan, " siddarth ", " See i told you", he said with a grin soothing the bite with in numerous kisses.

The world around them was non existent and the only world known to them was the world they were in, happy, safe, and in love.
_________________________________

I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. 

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON AND GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION AND VIEWS. I HOPE YOU ARE LIKING THIS STORY. SILENT READERS IT DOES NOT TAKE MORE THAN A SECOND TO VOTE SO PLEASE VOTE..
LOVE ❤❤