chapter 36

The next day was gloomy for Shehnaaz, she would just smile when Abhay would ask her,else she was having her heart mind soul to where Siddharth was. Siddharth didn't sleep the whole night, so he decided to finish off with the work to get back to her and love her senselessly. It was evening, he was done with his work and decided to get the earliest flight to Bangalore and surprise her.

Shehnaaz was having her food because Siddharth gave her his kasam and there was no scope of negotiations. Abhay was by her side when her phone beeped.

"Missing siddharth aren't you sweetheart",
It was the same unknown number she has been receiving messages from.
She for the first time texted back "who are you"
"paitenece, and abhay seems to be a nice guy. last warning STAY AWAY FROM SIDDHARTH" the message was reverted with another threat. She was confused, how did the person knew about Abhay. who was it and why was the one behind separating them. She was sweating. Abhay noticed it
"are you okay shehnaaz? "

"hmm"

"kya hua hai kuch tension toh tell me i am here ", he assured her and kissed her forehead.

"ice cream khaaegi", he asked her

"nahi, man nahi hai", she denied the offer politely.

"chal thik hai tu rest kar main idhar hi hun kuch chaiye toh btana" and she left for her room.

Siddarth was all excited to meet her after 1 day.  His arms were restless, wanting to wrap them around her petite form. His lips were craving for the sweetest taste, her lips and his heart was in need for the warmth she gives when she kissses his heart.

The message was horrifying her and she was sweating in her sleep. Abhay was in the kitchen when he heard noises from her room and he went to check on her. She was shivering saying incoherent words. He rushed to her and hugged her trying to calm her down. He kept soothing her, untill she fell asleep. Even he slept there sitting holding her hand.

*NEXT MORNING*

Shehnaaz woke up and was shocked seeing Abhay with her holding her hand. She pulled her hand waking Abhay.

"You okay shehnaaz?"

"Han mein thik hun par tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

"You had a nightmare last night so that's why I came here"

"ohh", she was embarrassed. Sharing their room with someone other than was not going well with her. They were on the dining table having breakfast, when the bell rang. Shehnaaz jumped from her place thinking it might be Siddharth and opened the door. As soon as she opened the door she lunged on him, her Siddharth, and cried. But she was surprised as he did not hug her back. She failed to notice those red eyes, having anger and pain.

"Kya hua Siddharth", she asked bewildered.

He pushed her a bit and made his way to his room without sparing her a glance.She was confused because of his changed behaviour. Abhay was a silent spectator of the episode and decided to remain silent thinking it to be the best for the moment. He decided to take a leave leaving the love birds to themselves.

"Bye shehnaaz, ab toh tera Siddharth aa gya ab meri kya value", he chuckled saying this and shehnaaz laughed too.

She entered the room and found Siddharth standing in the balcony. She back hugged him and kissed his back.

"Kya hua tu mujhse baat nahi kar rha hai"

He jerked hand away, shocking her and laid down on the bed closing his eyes. She sat beside him and weaved her hand through his hairs.

"Mat kar", his voice had a different emotion today which she never wanted him to have for her.

"Kya hua jaan, kuch kiya hai kya maine",

" Shehnaaz please leave me alone", he was a bit loud making her flinch. She was so happy when she saw him, but all the happiness seem fading away. She closed her eyes dejected but was not ready to give up. She knew she could, that they would get through this as well. She sensed pain, agony and disgust in him for her, which sliced her heart. She was strong, very strong but not strong enough to bear his hatred, never. She kissed his forehead, he pulled himself back as if her touch would burn him. She hated every moment, she was in. She felt a her throat being choked, there was a lump in her throat. She wanted to cry, scream, hug him and kiss him but all she could do was nothing.

"Baby kya hua hai", she asked again placing her hand on his cheeks. He pushed her hand away and yelled " get lost shehnaaz, just fucking get out. I don't wanna se your face so please leave", and left the room.

That came like a sharp knife to her heart. The tears she was controlling since so long were now left free, and they didn't stop. What happened suddenly that made him hate her, that he don't even want to see her. She always knew she never deserved happiness and finally her this dream also shattered like the others where she found herself to be happy. She hated her life. She has loved this man to the level of insanity and can't bear hate from him. She would be happy to die now. She cried and cried. She decided that she should leave, what was even the point of staying, even live , when the reason to live was not there. She went out of the room to see him one last time before leaving everything behind.

"I love you Siddharth more than anything in this world, more than myself and I can't see hatred in your eyes for me", she raised herself on her toes and placed her lips on his. He stood still doing nothing. He felt his heart burning in pain, agony and love. He loved her, he loves her but what he can't bear was her being with someone else.

HE WAS ALL HAPPY AS HE WAS GOING TO MEET HER, HIS LIFE. HE WAS ON THE DOOR WHEN HIS PHONE BEEPED AND IT READ.

"SEE YOUR LOVE, YOUR SHEHNAAZ LOVING SOMEONE ELSE", WITH PICTURES ATTACHED TO IT. HIS EYES BRIMMED

"No no that can't be possible, she loves me I know", AND HE CLICKED ON THE MESSAGE TO OPEN IT. HE FELT HIS WORLD CAME CRASHING DOWN. SHE WAS IN ABHAY'S ARM KISSING HIM. THE SECOND PICTURE WAS HE SLEEPING WITH HER IN THEIR BEDROOM. HE HATED HIMSELF FOR SLEFLESSLY LOVING HER.

Shehnaaz left the house not knowing where to go what to do, tears rolling out. Siddharth broke everything in the house. But can she ever do this to me? No his heart reverted back instantly then why was his mind not going with his heart. why has there to be a clash always between the heart and mind.

He opened the images and saw them again and again and guilt build up in him.

WHERE THERE IS LOVE THERE IS PAIN.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND SHOW LOVE

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

LOVE.