chapter8

Sunday morning was bliss in every sense. He woke up feeling the shifting of the beauty sleeping in his embrace. He was more than elated to the sight his eyes were blessed to. She was all curled up in him and was almost on top him, soft snores leaving her slightly parted lips, her hand around his torso holding him has if he would run and the other making its way through his hair locks. She was glowing like the fresh daisy. Mornings like this could not be better and he promised he will make every Sunday Monday and every fucking day of the week like this for his life he had. The rays seemed to be disturbing the sleeping beauty and he just covered her in blink of eye to continue the blessing his eyes had and she smiled the moment the sun rays were blocked in its path to reach her. He kept staring her and he was happily ready to that for lifetime. He never for how long were his eyes motionlessly stuck her at her face, until she opened her eyes only to find him staring her. She smiled and snuggled more into him and wished him good morning with kiss on the neck where she was snuggled up. The peace in his arms was all she ever prayed and wanted in her life.

" it is in every sense a good morning sweetheart", he reverted back.

She got up only to be pulled back and he just connected his lips to her forehead and let a smiling Shehnaaz get up.

"Aap bhi uth jaaiye, freshen up and I would see you at the dinning with the a cup of hot coffee made by the worlds best chef" and ran out after she freshened up.

Sidarth smiled at his little munchkin who seemed to be in all playful mood today and he was all in for games with her. He quickly freshened up and went out to look for her. She was in kitchen engrossed in cooking as it was the finale of master chef and the surrounding seems to be non existing for her. She looked back when she felt her waist being wrapped in his warmth, only to find him smiling ear to ear.

"So Mr. Shukla what would you like to have in your breakfast"

"I would like to have you cup cake", and he bit her cheek only being slapped on his hand around her waist.

"Siddaarthhh please btaiye na", she whined

" Anything that you will make me eat if its zeher I would happily have", the dramatic Shukla spoke

"Ok so make yourself comfortable till the time I get u zeher, enjoy your last coffee till then", and she shooed him from the kitchen and grumpy kid thumped on the sofa. Shehnaaz smiled at his antics and wondered what a child he his in the frame of this big body and continued with her cooking. After 20 minutes she came out with omelette and toast. They had their breakfast and Sidarth about get up to get his phone from the room when she just held his hand and blurted out

"Pleasedon'tgotodayandbewithme" all in one go. Though he understood what she said but to just hear it once more he asked to speak a little slowly so he could understand what she is saying

" Please don't go and be with me today", he smiled bent and kissed her forehead.

"I was not even in the mood to go anyways" and went to the room to grab his phone to look if there was any call from work and returned to where they were only to gift himself the look of an extremely flushed Shehnaaz. He sat beside her wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in himself.

"You don't to need to request sweetheart, just order and I will there for your service"

She looked at him and wondered whether she deserves this not but decided not voice it out and ruin the beautiful moment they are in.

"You deserve every bit of it and not only this but the whole world", kissed her temple erasing all the clouds of doubt.

"I know" she giggled flipping her hair and Sidarth what even is she just a moment ago she was all emotional and the next she is all chirpy.

They were having quality time and were happy in their love abode when Shehnaaz got up and went towards to the kitchen to get herself water and when she came out a playful thought her.

"Mr. Shukla lets have some fun" she spoke to herself and the next moment she was standing behind Sidarth with a bottle full of water, he turned to look at her and found himself get a feeling of water hit him and he ran behind Shehnaaz who was running a marathon to escape.

"You are gone Shehnaaz"

"Ammaaa no Sidarth please jaan don't ", and she kept running all over the place. And the unlively house was filled with laughter and happiness.

"You won't be able to escape me" and got on hold on her and took her to washroom and that was it. The bottle of water was replaced by shower and she was completely drenched.

"You should not have done that baby." his hands were tightly holding her waist and she was pressed against his body. Her hands were placed on his chest, their faces were so close that one movement and they will end up joining their lips. His hot breaths falling on her face was enough to feel giddy and the knot in her stomach.

He did not realise the proximity until when he found Shehnaaz having uneven breaths due to the closeness. He realised he will make her uncomfortable and it would be the last thing to do so he just stepped back and left the bathroom after turning the shower off and mumbling a sorry. Shehnaaz was all confused as to what happened to him suddenly that he left like this and the all her thoughts she was avoiding came back to haunt her.

"I think he does not like me the way I do. What if he leaves me? What will I do without him? No No I can't afford to loose him. He is the only one I have and I won't survive if he goes. But why did he leave?" and tears welled up in her eyes and she did not stop to flow out.

Sidarth was no different then her.

"Fuck man what did I do what if she thinks I am any pervert what if she is uncomfortable around me , what if she does not wants to see me oh no no that's not happening anytime in this life, I can't fucking loose her at any cost, I need her around me to keep me sane fuck no. I will say sorry to her."

He heard footsteps nearing him, he looked back and was awestruck by her beauty, she definitely the epitome of beauty. She came and told him that they should have lunch now and he obliged. The lunch was awkwardly a silent affair , both contemplating their thoughts. Lunch was over but silence continued to prevail which was not going good with any of them and Sidarth was the first to break the ice

"So lets play some, what say?" he said but there was a hesitation

"Okay but what game", she said to kill awkwardness that was build up between them.

"Okay lets play 20 question. Is that cool?" he said excitedly

"Okay" she was now excited as to what it will be and she so wanted to ask him a lot of question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO GO WHEN MY MIND SEARCHES FOR PEACE.

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON AND GIVE YOUR VIEWS AND SUGGESTION

LOVE