chapter 29

It was evening when they woke up but none got out of the bed.

"pookie bhuk lgi hai" a sleepy Shehnaaz spoke. He laughed at her baby, kissed her forehead and taking her in his arms came to the kitchen. She was warapped like a baby, legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

" kya khaega mera bacha" his words were calm and soft.

"ice cream" she whispered letting her breath fall on his neck, giving him goosebumps.

"okay baccha par abhi kya khana hai"

"ice cream and only ice cream"

"you will get ice-cream sweetheart but after a proper meal and no arguments", she pouted conveying her disliking but agreed. They had their dinner and for an ice cream he took her out and also for a change of environment so that she could feel good. He was outside the ice-cream parlor getting his ice cream when Shehnaaz's phone beeped. She looked at it and found an unknown number message.

Stay away from Siddarth

That was all written in it. She was scared at first but deleted it thinking it to be some random person and didn't pay any heed to it. Siddharth was back with the ice-cream and in no time all the ice cream was eaten up by her and her nose and her face.  Siddarth clicked a picture of her ice-cream smeared face before she notice.

"bacha aaram se" he said cleaning her face with a tissue after she finished her ice-cream and they drove back to their love nest.

"aaj terrace par sona hai", she announced her wish standing on the bed with her hands on her waist.

"as you wish sweetheart", he bowed to her oreder. She jumped in happiness and climbed him for piggy ride to the terrace.

The sky was brightening with the stars spread across. She was glowing with their light and it made her beauty increase a hundred folds.  The calm her face had under the glowing sky was sight to behold. He looked at her and his heart felt the warmth seep in.  He cupped her face kissed those petals soft lips softly. "I love you Naaz" he just said it because he wanted to and she didn't, not because she didn't love him but because the three words weren't enough to describe what she felt for this man.

"jaan basti hai tujhme meri" she tried to tell him that what he means for her. He laid, with her on top silently absorbing the beauty of the moment.

The sun beamed, its light sliding away the dark curtains turning the sky in colors of peack pink purple orange.
She scrunched her eyes at the light and  slightly opened them to see the beautiful sky changing colors. She then looked at him, he was definitely more beautiful than the morning colors.

"jaan" she grunted raining kisses on his face. "uth jaa"  "hmm"
"uth jaa bacha" she again whispered. He lazily opened his eyes and flipped their position hovering her.

"tu thik h,  pain to nahi hai na" , he asked her kissing her forehead.

"bilkul bhi nahi", she smiled. He again laid in the depth of her hairs for a quick nap, she didn't object, she can never.

"please le chal na aaj pkka main jyda kaam nahi karungi or dhyaan rkhungi", she requested with puppy eyes and an adorable pout. 

"fine" he groaned knowing he could never ignore those eyes. She let out a excited squeal and ran to get ready kissing his nose.

"Shehnaaz yeh kya hua", a worried Ishika enquired her seeing a bandage on her forehead.

"nothing Ishi just an accident"

"You must have taken an off sweetheart"

"I know but mein bore ho jaati hun ghar par"

"Acha yeh bta tere or Siddharth ka scene actually kya hai", she teased her not wanting her to stress her more about the accident

"kya scene Ishi, we are friends", she casually replied not knowing whether its right to let her know about what they share or not.

"comeon Shehnaaz, no friends are worried like he is for you and no friend admire and look at the other friend like you do, toh jyda bhaw mat kha or bta" she articulated

"okay don't be dramatic now.  I love him yaar like you know na woh nahi toh mein nahi and I am lucky enough to have him love me the way I do and even more", she spoke with admiration in her eyes

"ohoo tune mujhe btya kyun nahi,  thats not fair yaar", she teased her and Shehnaaz bit her cheek controlling her blush.

It was lunch time when Siddharth came to her for lunch.

"baby come we will have lunch and then i will drop you back home"

"nahi mein tab jaaungi jab tu jaaega toh na jyda chant mat ban." she countered "kahi aisa toh nahi ki tujhe koi or mil gyi isliye tu mujhe bhaga rha hai", she added on with a playful smile but it did not go well with Siddharth.

"faltu ki bakwaas krne ki hai toh bata de mujhe or bhi bhut kaam hai", and he left the cabin banging the door, like a raging lion.

"siyyapa", and she rushed out following him to his cabin.

He was standing by the window with eyes closed and fist clenched which turned white. She with slow steps came behind him and wrapped her hands around him, but he jerked them away. She knew it was coming and she was adamant too. She again did the same and pressed a kiss on his back.

"jaan"

"gussa hai mera baby"

"Siddharth", but she didn't get any response to her pleas.
She quickly removed her hand and made her way forward, and stood between him and the window, seeing his angry face.

"sorry baby,  I am sorry main majak kar rahi thi na,  or agar koi dusri hui na toh mein tera muh tod dungi"

"Shehnaaz please abhi mujhe tujhse koi baat nahi krni hai"

"Main jaanti tu bhut gussa hai par maine sirf tera mood change karne ke liye kaha tha kyunki main kal se dekh rhi hun tu bhut pareshaan hai isliye,  sorry jaan tujhe pta hai na jab tu mujhse baat nahi krta toh mujhko kuch kuch hota hai or mujhko bilkul acha nahi lagta hai phir"

He looked at her for the first time since she entered the cabin. Her eyes were ready to rain and how could he let that happen. He cupped her face and pressed his lips  to her forehead.

"Mujhe nahi Acha laga tune aise bola or mere life mein sirf tu hai nahi toh koi nahi samjhi,
Yeh baat ganth baand le
Siddharth Shehnaaz se hai or Shehnaaz Siddarth se"

They kissed and the kiss had all the emotions he needed to let her know, there were tears too and he didn't mind a bit mixing them with her honey taste.

The kiss was witnessed by a third person and look on the face were not showing a liking towards it.
"Its enough Shehnaaz, now its time for you to be away from him and soon from the world".

Oblivious to the storm coming their way,  they soaked themselves in love and they both knew that this love had the power to absorb every storm and overcome it together.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I CAN'T PROMISE TO FIX ALL YOUR PROBLEMS BUT I PROMISE YOU WON'T FACE THEM ALONE💞💞

STAY HAPPY AND STAY SAFE
SPREAD LOVE

GUYS PLEASE VOTE IT BOOST ME TO WRITE MORE AND I TRY TO GIVE 💯 PERCENT. I WILL REALLY BE HAPPY IF EVEN 50% PERCENT OF THE PEOPLE READING WOULD VOTE. I CAN JUST REQUEST YOU AND REST IS ALL YOUR WISH AND I WILL RESPECT IT.

I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU ALL ARE REALLY NICE AND I AM BLESSED FOR HAVING YOU ALL AND YOUR LOVE IT FEELS BLISSFUL.THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME
LOVE❤❤