chapter 35

Shehnaaz and Siddharth along with Abhay were at the airport. Shehnaaz has been silent all the way to the airport and has cried her eyes out when they left for the airport. Abhay was tagged along with them because he was aware of the situation, so Siddharth wanted him to be there when he was not. Abhay was already instructed about all the things he need to look after and especially Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz was trying out of her capabilities to maintain the strong façade she has maintained the whole way. She did not utter a single word because all that would end up to her shedding her eyes, and it would pain Siddharth, and she would rather die then to pain him.

Kissing her forehead he said "dhyaan rkhna bacha and if you feel anything just call me okay. Now smile warna main jaa nahi paaunga", she tried to smile and tears left her eyes. "no no sweetheart, don't ", he wiped her tears. She huuged him tighter than ever, she knew that its just work and he will be back in less than two days as he promised but the void in her heart was making her restless and she felt her heart leaving along with him. " I love you jaldi jaldi jaa kar wapas aaja", she spoke in cracking voice struggling to keep the tears within the confines of her eyes. He hugged her close and kissing her forehead left, trusting Abhay with his life.

On the way back she dissolved in tears, she didn't knew why was this so heart wrenching, she didn't knew why this distance was so heart rending, the distance seemed to her a never ending distance making her sob harder. Abhay was overwrought with her break down and was having no idea what do to make her smile. He tried talking to her but was always answered in one word. He stopped the car in front of a ice cream shop, knowing very well that she loves ice cream as Siddharth told him, thinking that this might help her.

"Hey doll come lets grab a ice cream.", he forwarded his hand opening the gate on her side. She was not even aware that they were in middle of somewhere. She looked up at him and smiled a bit. She really felt blessed to have a person like Abhay in her life as friend. She sometimes felt sorry for breaking his heart but nothing can be done against the conspiracy created by the universe. She forwarded her hand and unwillingly got to have an icecream. The ice cream felt waste for her. She realised its not the ice cream that taste good but having Siddharth with her made it taste like it. The same ice cream make her feel good with Siddharth, made her feel awful, and a soft sob left her mouth.

Abhay was beside her the very next second and took her in a hug. It was difficult to look at her like that. Always smiling face, today lost its charm and was marked with tears.

"Realx doll, who aa jaaega do din, kyun ro rahi hai itna"

"Mujhe nahi pata Abahy, mujhe kuch acha nahi lag rha hai, aisa lag rha jaise who bhut door jaa rha, main nahi reh paaungi uske bina", she finally let out her heart out and cried harder. Abhay hugged her more tight and ket rubbing her back, not knowing what needs to be done in such situation. He was amazed at the love that this girl had for his friend. He smiled and prayed to superior to keep them happy.

"Kuch nahi hoga aisa,or waise main ek baat bolun tu bhut hi daraawani lag rhi hai. Ro ro kar tera makeup hat gaya hai, mujhe dar lag rha hai.", and she giggled amidst her tears making him feel relaxed. Breaking the hug she looked at him and whacked him and muttered "thank you", he smiled and said "koi zaroorat nahi hai", and kissed her forehead.

Every action was witnessed by someone and was happy thinking that this might help get to Siddharth.

"Poor Siddharth don't even what this girl is doing his back, but why to worry when I am here" and smiled evil. Abhay and Shehnaaz were back home.it felt so empty without him and her eyes again started to well up. Siddharth was no less than shehnaaz, instead worse, work shehnaaz and the person trying to harm her was now running his mind. He reached Delhi by 1 pm and was in his hotel room lying closing his eyes. There was smile on his face, reminiscing their sweet memories. He took his phone and face timed her. As she saw the screen flashing with him calling, she smiled and received the call in just one ring.

"itna miss kar rahi hai jaan, ki ek ring mein hi phone pick kr liya", he spoke as soon as she picked the phone. She felt like her heart got the beats, as she saw him.

"Tu thik hai , kuch khaya, kab pahucha, bol tu thik toh haina", she showered her question on him and he kept smiling at his little baby girl like this , and he fell in love all over again.

"I love you so much sweetheart", which didn't seemed the answer to her any question. "mein thik hun, abhi aaya, fresh ho kar lunch karung thodi der mein", he added on. She smiled and then again tears rolled out making Siddharth worried. "kya hua baby tu thik hai na",

"main thik hun , bas aise hi emotional ho gayi tu chinta mat kar, mein bilkul thik hun, tu ache se meeting kar or jaldi aaja mere pass, or aa kar mujhe bhut pyaar kar, kyunki tu mujhe le kar nahi gaya", she said it so cutely with a pout that Siddharth groaned, wanting to just eat her cheeks and kiss that pout.

"of course sweetheart, aa kar mein tujhe bhut pyaar krunga", he spoke with a mishecivious smile making her blush. " baby dhyaan rakh apna or smile kar de ek baar", she smiled whole heartedly making his fill up with warmth emitting from her smile. The day passed, whole day Abhay was making her laugh and even sucedeed to some percent. He was clearly instructed by Siddharth to stay with her as she gets frightened, owing to the nightmares, he agreed. They were in different rooms. Abhay was asleep due to the tiredness, where sleep has ditched Shehnaaz. She was turning and tossing on the bed. It lack warmth, his warmth, the soft pillow felt unworkable and she missed his arms that would be wrapped around her small her frame. She has had an conversation about 15 minutes back, and again she was missing him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I AM BREATHING YET SOMETIME YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY.

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE,

STAY HAPPY, STAY SAFE

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES

LOVE.