chapter 27

Shehnaaz was very confused as to what she should wear for the function which was to be held for bestowing the 'Business man of the year'.

"Siddharth bta main kya pehnu" she wailed.

"Kuch bhi phn le sweetheart, you will look the most beautiful women in the world, whatever you might wear", he replied in his husky tone.

"Siddharth, acha bta in dono mein se konsi phnu", she inquired him showing her two evening gowns of the color white and black.

"Black phn le baby,  waise bhi black mein you look hot", he whispered in her ears making her shiver and left the room kissing her ear lobe.

SHEHNAAZ'S OUTFIT

SHEHNAAZ'S OUTFIT

SIDDHARTH'S OUTFIT

SIDDHARTH'S OUTFIT

She came out of the room clad in black. She was definitely beauty personified. She looked ethereal and breathtaking beautiful. Her soft wavy hairs moving like the soft grass on the beach over her smooth skin. Eyes had the kohl a little smudged, giving a smokey look, lips tinted with a bright red color making him to ruin it at the same moment but he controlled himself from doing that.

"baby", he groaned. He saw her birthmark on the exposed skin. He bent a little making her close her eyes in anticipation and her lips left his name in the most sexiest voice when his lips touched her skin, her birthmark.
"Siddharthhhh", that was all she could say before fondling his hair. He was sure that he had never felt his name to be that exotic. He stepped back to have a look at her. She opened her eyes feeling him taking a step back.
He was standing in front of her, in all his grandeur. A tailored black suit with a charming balck tie. His chiseled jaw lifted with a proud, pleasant smile. His eyes a sparkling , and his soft, feather-like black hair brushed away from his brow. He was charming and smart.
"all mine " she told herself and smiled at her own thoughts. She came close to him raised herself on her toes and kissed his cheek. "chal"

They were in the big hall decorated elegantly, packed with people, having murmers of people. It silenced the moment a voice of a man echoed in the hall.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen, I would like you all to take your respective seats and we shall proceed the function"

There was ruffling sound before everyone settled. Abhay, Shehnaaz, Siddharth and Rhea were on one table.

As they sat Rhea spoke, with a forgery guilt "Shehnaaz I am really sorry for talking to you like the way I did. Actually you know na, me and Siddharth, we like each other and so I was just pissed of being interrupted that's it, nothing personal."

Siddharth and Shehnaaz snapped at her when the words 'me and Siddharth like each other' came out of her mouth. Siddharth's eyes were wide with shock thinking 'when did that happen' and Shehnaaz's eyes were red in anger at her words.

"Its okay Rhea", she replied politely and eyed Siddharth and said "I never knew that, that you both like each other"

"Ya bro I didn't knew you had such bad taste", Abhay chimed in between making everyone laugh on the table except Rhea.

Soon the program started with formal welcome and some speeches and awards. The last award was the award for the business man of the year.

"I am honored to announce the business man of the year, and the legacy continues as it is none other than the leading man SIDDHARTH SHUKLA", the man on the stage announced and the hall broke into hootings and applauds.

He looked towards Shehnaaz, who was already looking at him with moist eyes and having pride in them for him. She was elated for his every success and he deserves it, his hard work has paid off. He got up to receive the award, but not before kissing her forehead. He was given the award and a mic to speak a few words for his win.

"I would be lying if I say that its just my hard work that made be win this, but its my team and my people who were and I believe will always be by my side. This award is very precious because i have my precious people along with me who are my strength. I love you."  he said every word for her, and she felt blessed to have this man love her.

" You love him?", out of the blue Abhay asked her seeing her looking at Siddharth in love,  making her eyes wide and then turning to a shy smile.

"I do a lot and I just can't imagine my life without him", she said looking at Siddharth who was being congratulated by everyone.

"He is very lucky to have you and  ", but was cut off by Shehnaaz

"I am the lucky one to have him"
Abhay smiled at her.

As soon as Siddharth came to the table Rhea jumped and hugged him.

"Oh Siddharth baby I am so happy for you,  you did it and, I am so proud", she blabbered kissing his cheeks.

He politely broke the hug and distanced himself, mumbling a thankyou.

Abhay also congratulated him and whispered in his ears " she is precious don't ever loose her". "Never" he said knowing he was talking about Shehnaaz.

Siddharth was waiting for a congratulations from Shehnaaz but it never came his way the way he wanted. She just congratulated him with a smile but the smile never reached her eyes.

"You are gone Siddharth", he muttered under his breath, anticapting the pacifying session ahead.

The function ended well. Rhea came to Siddharth , hugged him and spoke to him pointing towards laughing Shehnaaz and Abhay "They look cute and so much in love. Hai na? ", and bid bye to everyone having the evil smirk.

Siddharth looked at them and the words echoed in his ears. Do they really look like the way Rhea said? What if she fell out of love and start loving him?  Or maybe she finds him better than me?  All his insecurities were racing in his mind making his heart sink and stomach churn. He swept his hand across Shehnaaz's waist, announcing her his. Shehnaaz was surprised at his sudden action but she smiled at him. Abhay sensed it and punching Siddharth's shoulder lightly said "jaanta hun bhai teri h chill kr" and hi-fied Shehnaaz. He was now flushed but said nothing.

They were out and in the parking area when Shehnaaz winced in pain being hit by a stone on her head. It was bleeding and she was trying to stop the blood oozing out by pressing it by her hands.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE
LOVE❤