chapter 37

He instantly dialed her number, it was ringing and he could hear her phone ringing in the bedroom.

"fuck yeh phone le kar bhi nahi gayi, what have you done man jab tu janta hai ki woh aisa kabhi nahi kar sakti phir bhi you didn't believe her."
He picked her phone and saw a message which was from a unknown number. It read "I told you stay away from him now see he threw you out,  you deserved it"

He read the old conversations and was aghast. He never knew about the messages, no no they weren't message but threats. She never told him about it but why, he was petrified with the new found information what was he supposed to do now. He called abhay

"Hi Siddharth"

"Abhay do you know where Shehnaaz is?" he didn't bother to even greet him, how would he, he was not in his sense to think about anything othet than her.

"no what happened", abhay was genuinely worried, by seeing the urgency in  Siddharth's voice.

Siddharth hung up the phone rushing out to go to her place.

"of course she will be there you should have thought earlier, you idiot" he berated himself for not thinking about it before.

He was driving the car in such a rash that he covered 40 minutes distance in 20 minutes. These 20 minutes were the longest for him.

"How could I do this to her. She didn't even know the reason of why I behaved the certain way. It was clearly visible that the photos were edited and I being blockhead fucking believed the shit like seriously Siddarth whats wrong with you " he was showering profanities on himself for behaving like a fucking jerk.

"Shehnaaz baby please come back to me please I am sorry for not having trust in you, for not trusting our love, please love please", he was by now in a mess of tears.

He entered her house with a trembling self. How will he face her after spitting out venom. But no matter what he was going to make it all okay,  he was determined. He searched for her in every corner but didn't find her anywhere, and the realization dawned upon him the house looked untouched and it had a lock which made it obvious that she has not come here but then where is she.

He had already informed Arjun and forwarded the number to be traced and was waiting for the information because he was confident that the attacker and the person messaging her are same.

He sat in the room with a photo of hers kissing it.
"baby, I am sorry, please come back to me. Main jaanta hun maine jo kiya hai its not right but please don't go away from me I don't know what to do without you. Tu mujhse lad mujhe maar mujhe gaaliyann de par please wapas aa ja", with every word his sobs were becoming louder. He cried his heart out.  he regretted his words. He hated himself for pushing her away,  when she was only what he had and his anger made him loose it all. He punched the wall beside making his hand bleed but the pain didn't even mean anything when your heart in burning in agony.
He called Abhay but his number was unreachable, he called again and it was now switched off.
"isko kya hua hai ab."

He stayed there still not moving a bit. He was shattered he himself have destroyed the most beautiful thing he ever had in his life,  his jaan his baby,  his little girl.

He slept there in the same position with her photo in his hands, face having the dried stains of tears. It was not even hour when he was awake, the fear, the guilt and the pain was not even letting him breath. He searched for his phone and called arjun.

"Kuch pata chala kya",

"Siddarth seems like the sim has been destroyed and we can't trace it anymore. The last location shown was your home, which is quite a shock and we have been tracing the mask man but seems like he knew about us following him and since he has not been since in the city"

"Dude what are we suppose to do. Do you understand shehnaaz is missing and we can't just do anything", he yelled being disappointed again. Even after trying every possible thing they were not able to reach the culprit.

Arjun understood his condition and said "Calm down Siddharth we need to be more careful with this now, and think with a peace mind otherwise things will mess up"

"I am sorry Arjun, I am just fucked up and I don't know what to do which is enraging me"

"I understand Siddharth and don't worry we will find her"

As the call disconnected he called Abhay, he was unreachable which was making the situation worse then worst. It was irking him and he was going nuts. "fuck", he screamed throwing the vase kept on the table near by breaking into pieces just like his heart which was shattered into zillion and trillion pieces and only Shehnaaz can put it back, else it would just stop and he would be there where no one could reach him ever.

He was in his car driving through the roads of Bangalore like a madman. He visited every place where there was a hope to find her and also the places where there was absolutely no hope to find her.

"Aaiye sunte logo ki farmaaish kiya hua ek mohabbat bhara gaana
Tum hi ho kyunki tum hi ho zindagi ab tum hi ho" the radio chanted, making his vision blurry.

"Mein agar kahi kho jaaun  toh apne dil par haanth rakhna mein mil jaaungi", her words echoed in his ears and a sob left his mouth. "naaz", he kept his hand on his heart and closed his eyes trying to feel her, trying to find her, trying to gain strength to fight the world, for her , for their love and for him. Her giggling and smiling face flashed infront of him, her pouting on not getting a ice cream, her kissing him for no reason, her weird names which he scrunched his face for and then her tear stricken and defeated face came in front of him making him open his eyes with a jerk. He could see baffled eyes of her asking him to take her in his arms and give them a reason to shine again. "shehnaaz come back jaan i m breaking please come and hold me", he whispered praying to the almighty.

It was night. He was searching for her whole day, talking to Arjun to ask if he got to know anything and Arjun would just say that they are close. Abhay was still not reachable making him confused and worried. He was about to enter his house when he saw Abhay coming to him limping with bruises on his body,  blood stains and dishelved.

"Siddharth,  Shehnaaz ", and he passed out making Siddarth almost dead thinking the worst seeing his condition.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

LEAVING IS SOMETIMES, TEARFUL SAD AND HEART WRENCHING
     EVEN BUT  I SMILE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALL MINE AND DISTANCE WOULD NEVER CHANGE THAT.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE
STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE
LOVE❣️❣️