chapter 19

Shehnaaz was the first one to get up the next morning. She got up and tiptoed out of the bed, not to wake him up, she knew he was still caged in the fear of yesterday and she has to do something.

She freshens up and kissed his forehead. She entered the room a while later with the breakfast ready for both of them. She quickly grabbed her phone and captured her sleeping baby, she wanted to capture every moment of his and keep it safe with her forever.

She adored his sleeping figure with outh agape, soft snores were audible and pillows crushed under him, he was such a cuddler.

She sat beside him and slowly caressed his face with her soft little baby hands. He smiled liking the warmth but did not wake up.

"buggu uth jaa", but no movement
"mera nona bacha, subah ho gyi hai uth jaa", he groaned hinting his wish to not get up.
"boo boo please uth jaa", she again tried but all in vain.
She showered his face with kisses and he smiled. He was awake by now but decide to continue the game. That was it for Shehnaaz. She stood up and pulled him by his hand making him sit.
"Siddharth ab tera jyda ho rha hai chup chap uth jaa or fresh ho kar aa",

He instantly opened his eyes and saw Shehnaaz glaring him with her hands on her waist. He was looking like a grumpy child who has been woken up from his dreamland and was forced to go the school. He quickly made his way towards the bathroom very well knowning what can be the consequences of disobeying her.

She let out a laugh seeing him running out of the bed.
"kitna cute baccha hai", she talked to herself and waited for him for the breakfast.

They had their breakfast with their usual bickering.

********

They reached the airport 15 minutes before the takeoff and quickly got through the check-in process and were on the plane to the Maldives. She was excited and was squealing and her happiness knew no bounds. She was kissing him every next minute to show him her happiness.

Siddarth has already informed Anirudh about his where abouts and he was given responsibility to look after the work after him and he happily obliged. Rhea visited his office but was raged knowing his trip to Maldives with Shehnaaz. She was burning with fire and she was ready to burn Shehnaaz in it. "It is going to be her who will burn, soon, Very Soon" She told the devil inside her to be out soon.

Within a few hours of traveling, they were on Maldives airport waiting for the driver he hired.

The driver came and they were escorted to their villa. It was a luxurious beachfront holiday home. Nestled on a private stretch of white sandy beach.

 Nestled on a private stretch of white sandy beach