chapter 20

"no Siddarth please, nahi buggy, boo-boo please nahi, main nahi kar paaungi", the fear of water was all over her the moment Siddharth entered the pool and forwarded his hand for her. Since then she has been running and whining and Siddharth had to come to out to take her in. He was set on the mission "SHEHNAAZ IN THE SWIMMING POOL".

"baby main hoon na, main kuch hone dunga , haanth de sweetheart kuch nahi hoga, aaja", he assured her that she was safe in the pool with him, and not only in pool but he was going to be in every phase of life where she would find herself in trouble.

She reluctantly gave her hand but did not dare to step in water." Siddharth main doob jaaungi, mujhe abhi marna nahi please, meri toh abhi shaadi bhi nhi hui hai na hi bacche, please"

He laughed at her words and pulled her in the pool. As soon as she felt herself in water she started panicking and flapping her hands and taking long breaths to breathe. But she felt that she was able to breath easily, she opened her eyes and found her safe and half immersed in water with him holding her firmly. He was laughing at her.

"Siddharth tu na has mat smjha", she chided "mujhe dar Lagta hai na"

"han baby pta hai, par dekh ekdum mast khadi hai tu paani mien bina dare", " my strong girl", he cooed and kissed the top of her head out of habit. She squealed in happiness and started playing with water.

They played with water and she was taught the basics of swimming by her personal trainer. She was quick learner and grasped everything he taught her. She was moving out of the pool but he pulled her back to him, a soft gasp left her mouth, as soon as her bare back came in contact with his bare chest, she shivered and closed her eyes.

"waise tu kya keh rhi thi ki 'meri abhi shaadi nhi hui bache nahi hue' ", "mein help karun kuch teri", words refused to come out and she was red by now. He very smoothly moved his hand on her hands and interlaced his fingers with hers, the other hnad was on her tummy, which was giving her the tingling sensation all over her body. He moved in for a kiss and she felt the graze of his lips against her neck – a gesture that would have normally sent her head spinning only made her sick to the very pit of her stomach. He turned her around "open your eyes jaan", she shook her head "open it baby",he said very calmy but it had an authority which did not allow her to defy him anymore and she opened her eyes. He kissed her forehead, mera bacha", and he cupped her face for claiming her lips for deep passionate kiss. He broke the kiss to let her grab some air.

The very next moment his lips brushed her. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. She wanted to pull away before she lose herself but she cant seem to this minty moment, her senses have been seduced and she can no longer think straight. Shehnaaz he whispered slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. She smiled, her heart fluttering at his voice and she clasped her hands on either side of his face. Never before has her name ever felt so wonderful and she lean in for another.

****************

The breakfast was served, it was hot and tempting them to devour it without any wait and they did it. Though the breakfast was ordered but Shehnaaz had her special demand for the Siddarth chai and in no time he was in front of her with her favourite chai.

It was now the time to explore the Maldives. They were out on their way to explore the beauty of the Maldives.

"baby hum kha jaa rhe hai", Shehnaaz was unable to keep her excitement and vocalized the question.

"Grand Friday Mosque", he remarked.

After an hour of travelling they were standing in front the white beauty "The Grand Friday Mosque" . It was a great attraction, with the towering golden dome, gathering the attention of all visitors. It was opened in 1984 as the Islamic center. The mosque is considered the biggest in the Maldives. It has unique architecture, which is incredibly unique not because of the intricacies but because of its modest white marble, that seems to stand out. (Check the picture in media box ^)

Shehnaaz eyes were on stalks looking at the piece of art in front of naked eyes. She cannot believe the beauty it behold although containing simplicity. Siddharth held her hand dragged in.

As they went inside she started exploring every minute details of the mosque. Siddharth with whatever knowledge he had about the place was pouring it out to her and she was grabing every information. She was amazed that her man knew about everything and pride was reflecting in her eyes.

There were few people offering prayers to the almighty for their loved ones and themselves. They also followed them and bowed to the supreme power ruling the world. Both sat with their eyes closed and hands joined.

"Pta nahi tha life mein ek time aisa bhi aayega jab meri life mere kaam se jyda kuch important hoga, but this life with her is the best that I have received. Aap to sabke man ki baat jaante hai aap kuch chupa nahi hai. Bhut pyaar krta hun mein isese, meri jaan basti h isme, iski ek smile ke liye mein kuch bhi karne ko tyar hun , iske aankhon mein ansoo dekh kar mujhe Lagta hai I have failed her, bas ise safe rkhna agar kabhi nahi aa paya uske liye to please aap rehna uske pass" Siddharth opened up his heart to the one who knew what every heart has.

"Hey babaji mujhe nahi pata ki mein yeh desrve karti hun ki nahi par mein uske bina ab ek kadam bhi nhi chal skti hun, mein khush hun ki aapne mujhe par meher barti hai mujhe Siddarth se baksha hai. Bas apni meher banaye rkhna us par or uske hisse ki saari takleefien mujhe dedo par use khush rho. bhut sona Lagta hai jab muskurata hai. Hey sacche Badshah meher kri." she prayed, and opened her eyes and looked at the serene face of her man with his eyes still closed and she wondered what was he praying.

He opened his eyes wishing every second for her safety and her happiness. Holding his hand they made their way out of the mosque with smile pasted on their faces.

"bukh lagi hai buggu"

"chal , wahan par ek restaurant hai", he pointed towards the eatry that was in their sight and walked up to it to fill themselves up for the day later.

They had the famous dishes of Maldives, clicked pictured on the insistence of Shehnaaz and then headed of to 'dolphin and whale watching sunset cruises'.

Shehnaaz was elated watching the dolphins showing their flair. Shehnaaz jumped and squealed with excitement every time she would she a dolphin, and Siddharth was long lost in her, the surroundings were never existing for him. Her every expression was giving him the live telecast of her vision. By the time of sunset they sat their, Shehnaaz resting herself between his legs and head on his chest, fingers interlocked and smile plastered on their faces, savouring the beautiful sunset.

It was late when they reached back to the villa. The day escapade left them fagged and they had no power to move a inch of their body but the exhaustion didn't trouble but made them feel good. As soon as they hit the bed they slept off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRUE LOVE IS NOT COMING TOGETHER OF TWO SOULS, BUT IT IS ONE INCOMPLETE SOUL FINDING ITS ANOTHER TO COMPLETE ITS LIFE.

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

APOLOGIES FOR THE MISTAKES.

STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY

LOVE.