chapter 33

"acha yeh bta hua tha tu wahan band kaise ho gyi", Siddharth asked Shehnaaz while feeding her the food he made.

" main na file lene gayi thi par mujhe file mil nahj rhj thi toh mne socha thodi der baith jaati hun or meri aankh lag gayi.  Achanak se bhut zor se awaaz aayi or jab mene dekha hua toh pta chla kisi ne gate band kar diya. Tujhe pta hai mujhe andhere se or band jgh se kitna dar lgta hai or phir jaise hi light off hui mein behos ho gyi", so much innocence was there when she spoke,  not knowing that it was someone evil plan.

*AT OFFICE *
Abhay and Arjun were sitting im his cabin worried.

"Siddharth are you sure its Ishika", Abhay asked him.

SID- yes man i have seen that scarf and yesterday when shehnaaz was missing i saw her coming from the archive section area only

ARJUN- then why don't you call her and ask her about the happenings.

SIDHARTH- no we can't do that because of that we might risk Shehnaaz's life because even now we don't have a solid proof against her that she is the one though i strongly have a doubt on her but i am not able to understand what is the motive behind.

ABHAY-he  is right we need to keep an eye on her.

Arjun left and for his work.

ABHAY- siddarth u ok na buddy?

SID- no yaar not at all how can o be when she is in danger and we can't find the person yet.
Arjun smiled. They indeed were made for each other and mad for each other. Nobody could love Shehnaaaz the way he does and nobody could love siddharth the way she does.

ABHAY- relax buddy,  you can't loose hope. Don't worry we'll find the person.

*AT THE CAFETERIA*

Abhay has known about Ishika through Shehnaaaz as she has sometimes mentioned about her and their friendship. He saw her having and decided to take a dig at her.

ABHAY - hey ishika! I hope you don't mind if i join you.

ISHIKA ( a little awkward) - yes sir you can please.

ABHAY-  hey its fine you can call me Abhay and don't be so formal. Okay.
He settled down.
ABHAY- So Ishika tell me something about you I mean I have heard a lot about you from shehnaaz. she keeps talking about you and how you guys are. Isn't she so innocent?

ISHIKA- ya she is. she is such a sweetheart. I really adore her and I guess I am lucky to have her as friend.

She said it with a calmness and admiration and there seemed no malice in her words.

ABHAY- So what your plans this evening?

Abhay found her to be genuine, but the seed of doubt was still there because no matter what shehnaaz was important for him, even only as a friend but she was.

SHEHNAAZ CABIN

She was busy in her work but got disturbed when her phone beeped. She didn't pay any heed to it and continued to work, the phone beeped again. She knew it was not Siddarth because he would call her if he wanted to talk to her or would just barge in cabin and hug her. She looked at the phone. It was a unknown number, she tapped the message to open it and was shocked to read it.

" I think you don't understand what i said , STAY AWAY FROM SIDDHARTH, or else the results will be worse than yesterday."

She shivered that she was being locked by someone in the archive intentionally and all that person wanted was Siddharth. She felt her cheeks getting wet. No she can never think of a life where he is not a part of it. It was worse than death. She would be happy if she just depart from this world than to exist without him. She settled herself on the chair and gulped a glass of water to still her emotions. She understood Siddharth fear. She stood up made her a little presentable as she looked all spent due to crying. She rushed to his cabin. He was talking to someone on the phone sitting on his chair looking extremely handsome. She looked him, his handsome face made her smile and the thought that this god belonged to her. She stepped towards him. He smiled at her still on the phone. She straddled on his lap leaving her legs hanging on either sides. As if his arms having mind of their own wrapped around her waist holding her in place. She his herself in him. " i will call later", he hung up sensing that something was wrong with her. "Kya hua bacha", he asked her kissing the top of her head and she snuggled more into him making him smile at his baby. " I love you", she mumbled still snuggled in him. He cupped her face and kissed her button nose, he loved her nose the most, especially when it would turn red when she would be angry or would cry while watching the emotional movies.

"Kya hua baby"
"kuch nahi, just hold me tight", he chuckled at her demand and held her tight.

"bole to kya hua",

"kuch nahi main tujhko miss kar rahi thi bas toh aa gayi ab bakwaas mat kar or mujhe kiss kar gandi waali", he had to give in to her demand, how can he not.

They were on their way back to home when Shehnaaz,s phone beeped

"Lagta hai smajah nahi aaya hai, be ready fro the fun baby", there was sweat beads on her forehead, Siddharth noticed the tensed face, after her encounter with the.

"Kya hua kuch problem hai sweetheart",

"nahi", she smiled not letting him know the fear developing in her and she knew he was already tensed and decided to handle the matter on her own.

--

She wokeup in the middle of the night to drink water but not finding water in the bottle she headed towards the kitchen. She was drinking water when she felt someone's presence behind her, she saw a masked man. Siddharth jumped out of the bed as he heard a loud voice screaming his name, he knew the voice. He reached the kitchen and found her sitting on the floor, eyes shut tight and shivering. He instantly scooped her in his arms. "relax baby, realx", he continued kissing the top of her head and rubbing her back to calm her sobbing self and a shivering body.

"Siddharth koi hai, who mujhko kuch kar dega please bacha le", she sobbed and spoke hiccupping.

"Kahan hai baby, bta"

"Yahi hai mene dekha main paani pine aayi toh mujhe laga koi hai, peeche dekha toh ek aadmi tha mask laga ke or uske paas knife bhi tha", the sobs were now more loud. He knew it was the same man and he reaching his house made him alert. He picked her to the room and hugged her does to let sleep overtake the fear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.SUPPORT

LOVE

DONT SPREAD HATRED TOWARDS ANYONE BE HAPPY AND SPREAD HAPPINESS.