chapter 22

Only two days more and they would be back to their cubicles some where in Bangalore, leaving a heaven behind where there was no one to interrupt them, there was no work which would keep them away for hours, and there was only them drowned deep in love knitting their world together.

Siddharth wanted to make her last day special but what could he do for her, this question remained unanswered and he kept on digging his every sense to come up with something which would make her feel special.

"Siddharth tu abhi tak yahan baitha tyar kyun nahi hua, yaar jaldi kar mujhe bhut saari shopping krni hai", she came screaming from outside and seeing him still lying on bed irked her.

"jaa rha hun baby, gussa mt kar", he quickly got of the bed and paced towards the bathroom while Shehnaaz started getting ready for the day.

He came out, towel wrapped around his neck and hands making their way to his wet hairs, and then his eyes rested on her, she was busy in her work. She felt few drops on her and she knew the hand behind the doing, and before she can say anything to him he was holding her close to him and shook his head smattering the droplets on her again making her hit the hand which was around her waist.

"ouch",he winced, she rolled her eyes on her dramatic man and tried to push him only to be held more tighter.

"Siddharth ",she spoke in feeble voice and he just hummed dugging himself in her neck and raining kisses. Their hands were now entangled and she breathing heavily with the jitters running all over her body.She turned around and buried her face in his chest. He chuckled at her shyness. "sugar", he crooned, "look up", she complied and he kissed her forehead, followed by her cheeks her eyes and every inch of her face and she kept giggling.

"lets go", he said after a while and held her hand, fingers interlaced.

They entered the local market of Maldives. It was overflowing with people, filled with incoherent noices of vendors and buyers and everyone present. Shehnaaz rushed to the shop having the stars, dragging Sidhharth along with him.

"Siddarth dekh kitne saare stars hai and kitne sundar hai, humlog apne ghar me isko lagayenge and then we will have our own stars", her "apne ghar" warmed his heart with a unknown warmth and he beamed with happiness, how this girl made him hers so easily and conveniently with no malice.

"you are a star sweetheart,my star", he said with honesty and kissed her cheek.

She flushed, but continued with her shopping. The shopkeeper who was old man in his 50s looked at them with adoration and smiled at them. She got herself the stars and other few objects to decorate their home. They continued their shopping when Siddharth eyes fell on a beautiful dress and he, without her knowledge got it wrapped for her.

Shehnaaz was completely warraped by Siddharth because of the crowd, and the feeling of being protected gushed in and she loved it. Every time he did that she looked at him a smile pasted of admiration.

It was late in the evening when they returned back to the villa with bags and a lot of bags. As soon as they entered the room the bags were thrown away like crumbled paper in a dustbin , and plopped on the bed.

"kitna maza aaya na boo-boo", as much he disliked those weird names, he loved it when they were voiced out by her with love laced.

"tu mujhe aise naam kyun deti", he spoke but only with curiosity, and not annoyance.

"kyunki mera man krta hai, tujhe aise ajeeb ajeeb naam se bualun or tujhe bhut pyaar karun. Siddharth toh tujhe sab bulate hain, haina but buggu, boo-boo , or jo mera man krega who toh sirf mein hi bolungi na",

"gadhi", he said and smothered her face with kiss ending it with a deep and a passionate lipkiss.

He chewed her lips devouring her taste which he seems to get enough of. He left her lips and moved towards her neck painting it with his love and was now her collarbone reaching below to her visible cleavage. He gave her wet kiss on her swell but stopped to go further, because there will be no backing and he wanted to be special and her best memory. Shehnaaz was spellbound by the touch of his warm lips on her cold shivering skin. Her hands were fondling his hairs exciting him even more.

Her eyes opened at sudden lost of the delightful feeling and she looked at him and found him watching the ceiling laying straight, she was puzzled seeing him, unknow to the reason.

She raised herself from bed on her elbow to have a look of the most handsome face.

"kya hua",

"kuch nhi jaan",

"pakka",

"I wanted it to be special and yours best memory",he reasoned out and she smiled with all her ivory teeth on display

"I love you,more than you could ever think",she announced and laid herself on him.

*Next day*
Siddharth, to Shehnaaz's dismay was busy with his phone, calling some one or the other every other second. It was now the 10 call he had made since morning which piqued her.
"Siddharth tu kya subh se phone me ghusa hua hai main bore ho rhi hun mujhe attention de" she whined but he did not even looked at her
"siddharth kya kr rha hai,  bta bhi nhi rha hai", she whimpered but no reply
"siddharth main last time bol rhi hun phone rkh de or mujhse baat kar", the anger in her voice turned his head to her direction.

He patted his lap and spoke "come here sweetheart", she ran to him and sat herself in his lap. He kissed her cheeks and asked the reason for her sore mood.
"Tu subh se phone mein lga pda hai mujhse baat bhi nhi kr rha, dekh bhi nhi rha h meri taraf toh mujhe hurt hua", she reasoned her dissapointment with her endearing pout.
"mera bacha" he mumbled smacking a kiss to that pout.

"main abhi bhi gussa hun",she spoke feigning her anger.

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead "ab" "abhi bhi", he kissed her eyes "ab" "abhi bhi" but the voice was not more than a whisper, he kissed her flushed cheeks "ab", and she only managed to hum, he started giving her feathery kisses from her to jaw trailing down to her neck. "ab bhi gussa hai mera bacha",  but he didn't get any answer "speak sugar", and marked her his with his teeth sinking in the skin of her slender neck and she moaned "Siddharth", and just like that the anger evaporated like a vapor in thin air.

" I have a surprise for you", Siddharth told her, still hiding himself in the warmth of her neck.
"surprise", she jumped of his lap and shrieked "kya surprise hai buggu"
"surprise is that it is a surprise", he smirked at her face which showed annoyance.

"bata na please"

"pta chal jaega sweetheart its a surprise na"

She happily hugged him again seating herself in his lap,  which seemed like her personal throne.

__________________________________

Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason.

VOTE, COMMENT  AND SHARE

STAY HAPPY STAT SAFE
LOVE