chapter 38

Shehnaaz opened her eyes after hours of being unconscious and hissed in pain. She looked around trying to decipher where she was and what was she doing in completely closed dark room. The only thing she remembered was being choked by handkerchief on her nose which made her loose all her senses.

"Siddharth",a small whisper left her mouth. Looking on around her, she tried to find where she was. She looked around the room it was completely empty except from some brown barrels next to her. It looked like a old storage room. Slowly and mustering up the modicum strength she got up from the corner holding on to the barrels for support. Her body felt as if she had been bruised in every corner. Her legs felt shaky and could not hold her body yet her head was the only thing that was feeling heavy. She placed her hands on barrels and arched her back as the pain was rushing through her body like an igniting fire. Her eyes squeezed closed and her face contorted. She could feel her head spinning and ultimately she fell onto the floor and clenched her jaw grabbing a fistful of her hair pulling on it trying to ease out her pain, physical as well as the pain her heart was suffering from.

Though she was hurt by each word he said but that doesn't mean that she gave up on him, no she can never and she was too selfish when it came to him. She left the house letting him understand his thoughts and not because she was going away from him.

"Siddharth, kahan hai, please le chal mujhe apne saath", she called her Siddharth for help and cried. Her eyes were dried now having no tears left but the heart still seemed weeping, crying for love, for Siddharth.

She was amazed at the way life played games. Just in few hours her life has been topsy-turvy. She was so happy when she saw Siddharth and she looked at herself and let out a sorrowful laugh.

"Kya ho gaya kuch hi der mein Siddharth, dekh mein yahan hun tujhse itna door, par mein yeh bhi janti hun tu pakka mujhe dundh raha hog. Tu chahe kitna bhi gussa kar le par tu mujhse bahut pyaar karta hai jitna koi kisi ko bhi nahi kar sakta , par tu chinta mat kar mein aa rahi hun tere pass, I love you jaan" and she sobbed harder. " No no shehnaaz bas ab ho gaya rona dhona tujhe yahan se bahar nikalna hai tujhe Siddharth ke pass hona chaiye", and she harshly wiped away her tears and crawled upto the door tripping over things kept midway and getting her self bleed. She banged the door hard and screamed with her whatever strength she has " open the door, mujhe jaane do please I want to be with my Siddharth please let me go."

Her pleas laid upon deaf ears. No one came for her help. She for the first time cursed God for giving such life where she can't do anything except crying and being helpless. The closed dark room was helping her the least. She was feeling breathless. Breathing seemed the most labourious task for her. Sweat beads broke on her forehead. 

"Sherni hai tu meri sabse strong and sabse best", his words ringed in her ears which he said when she was learning swimming back in Maldives.

"main sherni hun teri Siddharth", she boosted herself for a fight with her demons. She have to fight her fears, and come out shining like a diamond from coal mine.

*AT SIDDHARTH'S HOME*

Siddharth was not able to keep his calm seeing Abhay in a mutilated condition. His arm was slashed like a piece of meat, the red liquid continued to sprint out not knowing to stop. He speaking about Shehnaaz made him wander what if Shehnaaz, if she was also in the same condition or may be worse.

"Shut your fucking brain Siddharth,  she is fine, absolutely fine", he consoled himself trying to keep his thumping heart in control.

The undying pain in his heart was making it hard to even breath. He was shivering with the thought he shun away, blocking them reaching him yet they made their way to him, to haunt him.

"Doctor kab tak hosh m aa jaaega"

"An hour or more because he has been bleeding since a long time i guess and the wounds are deep though nothing serious but he needs to rest"

"okay", he felt sorry for him,  for being dragged and being cut for no reasons.

An hour has passed but Abhay was still in his slumber, making Siddarth a madman. Though he wanted him to be fine but still he not coming to his senses made him go berserk. An other hour passed by oh Abhay being laid on the bed not moving an inch.

"Abhay please buddy get up", he pleaded with a exhausted tone.

After more 15 minutes finally Siddarth saw the movement in him. His fingers moved and he opened his eyes shutting them back not able adjust to the lights,  and then opening them again only to witness the troubled Siddarth in fromt of him with eyes pleading him to take him to where his life was, with eyes which were crying for her and with eyes having pain for hurting her and letting her go.

Seeing Siddharth he was reminded of Shehnaaz.

"Siddharth, Shehnaaz.. Shehnaaz she.....she is in danger they will kill her we need to save her we don't have time Siddarth lets go", he was quick enough to get off the bed only to fall back owing to the weakness.

The words registered in Siddharth's mind and only " they will kill her" revolved in his mind. He felt his bile rising up and he was ready to burn every fucking thing that dared to even scratch her let alone kill her.

"Where is she? ", his voice made him flinch but it was justified.

"The Singh's old warehouse",

"Who"

"Ishika and Riya", he was dejected to know that ishika was so cunning that she did that sin to the purest soul he had ever come across. Siddharth head snapped at him and the names boiled him. He was sure about Ishika and the disliking towards Rhea was no more disliking but hatred.

They left for the warehouse with Arjun and thankfully Arjun also got Shehnaaz's location and had already sent a few people to look around in order to keep her safe and sound.

"What happened to you? " Siddharth asked Abhay hinting him towards his condition.

*FLASKBACK*

Abhay left in search for Shehnaaz as Siddarth called him and the way Siddarth asked for Shehnaaz,kind of pointed him towards a possible fight between them, a serious fight which made her leave and him mad.

He was in no time on road looking for her when he recalled her words that she told him "pata hai jab bhi main sad hoti thi  toh main hamesha Gurudwara jaati thi shaanti ke liye or tumhe pata hai wahan ek chota sa orphanage bhi hai jab bhi whan jaati sukoon mil jata hai kuch der ke liye sahi main sab bhul jaati saari takleef se door ho jaati hun", he took a u-turn heading towards Gurudwara and spotted her when he was nearing the Gurudwara.

She was sitting all pale with the duppata covering her head. She looked beautiful. He called for her and before he could decipher anything she was pushed in a car  by two heavy men who looked like some wrestlers. He followed the car and was shocked to know who got her there. Ishika and Rhea stood there smiling devilishly seeing Shehnaaz being dragged away. He rushed towards her to help her but was held captive by them and was beaten till  he lost himself.
When he was back to senses not knowing after how many hours he made himself rush out not before finding Shehnaaz. He was making his way out when he Rhea and Ishika conversing and he overheard them.

ISHIKA- What's next.

ISHIKA - she tried getting close to whats mine  and people like her only deserve one punishment- death. I had warned enough but she didn't seemed to care, and here she is.

And both laughed at their evils getting successful.

*******************

By the time Abhay narrated  the incident they were infront of the warehouse. Siddarth felt his heart beat abnormally just like the way it did when he saw for the first time. He knew it that she was here.
"I am here baby, just few more minutes and I promise I would never let you disappear even for a second now"

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

STAY HAPPY SATY SAFE

LOVE😍😍