Chapter 27 - Behind The Scenes

This is a special chapter on where everything is just a really intense drama and here are "behind the scenes" of some moments.

Being an actress means you have to get out of your comfort zone to be successful, having this job means trying out new things and you didn't had any problem with that. When you turned 21, you started challenging yourself and tried many risky roles that you find interesting, but this time however is much different. When you found out that you will be working with blackpink, you were excited and so we're the girls because they wanted to try acting, specially Jisoo. You all met at the first script reading, embarrassed when you all found out about the show's story. You all thought if this is porn or not.

Before the start of the shoot, the girls invited you to hang out with them so you can get close to them, since the show will have really intense scenes. You got along with them, mostly talking about the challenging roles for this drama.

Today's shoot is the start of the intense scene. You had some kissing scenes before, may it be with a girl or boy, bed scenes that requires you and your partner to be in underwear only but this is gonna be the first time. Your first bed scene will be with Jisoo, at first you were both okay with it but when the director told you both to really do "it", you both lost your minds.

"What?" You blinked, wanting to hear that again. You were currently on the bed with some clothes that the stylists gave you, they choose an outfit that was easy to remove. Jisoo also said the same thing while she was getting ready, she couldn't believe it.

"You want us....to do it?" The director nodded his head, telling you both that while you were doing it, no one will be in the room aside from you, Jisoo, the other members and the cameras. Chaeyoung, Jennie and Lisa were ordered to watch the scene so they would know what to do if it was their turn already. He also told you both to be natural and just do it. You sighed loudly, nodding at him. You were nervous because hello, you're a virgin and you were gonna give it to Jisoo for a scene. This is what actress life is, you thought.

"Okay, we will leave now. The cameras are already ready and recording, the others will be behind them, watching." All of the staffs went out of the room, leaving you with the members. They saw that you were breathing a little fast, so they went beside you first.

"Are you okay? Will you be okay?" Jisoo asked, concerned about what she's gonna do to you. You told her about you being a virgin and it scared her so much, she didn't want to hurt you, she was also feeling guilty because she will be your first unwillingly. You told her it was okay though. You weren't stupid, you know how sex works because of your job and you already did some fake scenes with others. Jisoo knew this was gonna happen someday, so she educated herself on what to do and the girls also.

"I'll be okay, don't worry." You smiled at them, before telling them that you and Jisoo should start now. The others went behind the cameras, nervous to watch you and their unnie have sex.

You stood up, following Jisoo in front of the door, waiting for Chaeyoung's countdown. When she reached 1, you and Jisoo started the scene.

Jisoo laid you down the bed gently, giggling when she kissed your lips softly. The oldest was doing this to calm you down before she starts, there was no instructions and script for this scene. Jisoo removed your shirt, trying to hide her blushing face when she saw you topless. She then made you sit on her lap, kissing you with so much passion. You gotta admit, all of them were one hell of a kisser. The girls behind the camera were watching the scene, Jennie biting her lips when you were finally naked in Jisoo's lap. They heard Jisoo whisper something before she slowly eases in two fingers inside you, you whimpered and they could see the pain in your face. Chaeyoung was blushing, Lisa had her hand on her mouth while Jennie was still biting her lips.