Chapter 14 - Aftermath

TRIGGER WARNING! PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION, I WARNED YOU!

You groaned, feeling your arms chained above you when you woke up. You looked around, you were in your room and you were chained in your bed, both feet and arms. You weren't naked but you weren't covered up also, you were only in your undergarments.

You let yourself cry when you remembered your little escape, you were so close. If Somi didn't gave you back, you wouldn't be chained up right now, waiting for your punishment. It wonders you on how fast Somi understood the situation, did the girls told her? Did she also experienced a same situation? Your plans and dreams of going back to your country to surprise your family was long gone now, you know the girls wouldn't be the same after this.

You don't blame yourself though or feeling guilty, as much as you want to be with them, this isn't the way you wanted it to be. They were treating you like their toy, you were the recieving end of their sexual and other fantasies. Tears were running down your face, sobs filling up the room, you couldn't wipe them since you can't move your arms. You don't know how long you were unconscious but judging from your hunger and the pain you're feeling from the chains, it might have been days.

Your head looked at the door when it opened, you saw that it was Jisoo with a tray of food. Maybe she heard your cries and decided to look at you, but it was actually them knowing that you were gonna wake up today. You avoided her gaze, she wasn't looking at you the way she did before, her eyes were emotionless and it made your heart ache. Jisoo placed the tray of food in front of you before helping you to sit up, she pressed something and it made the chains around your wrist to become longer, making you move your arms now. After she was done and made sure that nothing can help you escape, she left the room without saying anything to you.

You sighed, you didn't deserve this but you had nothing to do, they own you and you escaping was a risky move. You ate your food, it was just some plain oatmeal, a banana and a glass of milk. This wouldn't fill you up and they know that, guess your punishment is starting. You looked around the room again, you saw two red dots on both ends of room, it was a camera.

'They finally got it, huh?'

You looked at your desk and it was still okay, except your notebooks and stationaries weren't there anymore. They found your notebook on where you written your escape plan and took all of your notebooks, even if it only has doodles in it to make sure you won't see it again. When you were done, you managed to put the tray down on the floor, putting your arms in between your legs after.  Someone went inside the room again, it was Jennie this time and because of you being scared of her, you covered your face. She took only took the tray and didn't take a second glance at you before leaving.

Why aren't they hurting you? Harming you? You were confused, is this your punishment? Will you be locked and chained up in your room forever with little to no human contact?

"I'd rather have them break my body than this." You whispered, looking down at your bed when you felt your tears coming out again.

You were unconscious for a week and the girls took that time to arrange your room, but since it took longer that expected, they chained you up first. After what you did, they now decided to keep you inside of your room no matter what. They placed four cameras in your room, one looking directly at your bed, one looking at the door and the other two for extra surveillance. They were still waiting for the new tracker they bought for you and if that arrives, they'll finally do their punishment.

You might be thinking, what they're doing right now is nothing compared to what they have done to you before, but darling, just wait for it.

They plan to break you, literally break you.