Chapter 8 - About Little Yujin

TW - mentions of abuse, just a little but still read with caution.

You and the girls are currently doing nothing at their dance studio, practice for today got cancelled because their choreographer didn't arrive for no apparent reason. Lisa and Chaeyoung laugh, knowing why their choreographer didn't and will never appear. Their manager told them to practice among themselves while also giving them the day off, the girls decided to stay at the studio for a little while.

All of you are now in a circle, you were in between Jisoo and Jennie. They were telling you to tell them about Little you.

"What do you want to know?" You asked, bringing your knees to your chest while looking down. You weren't shy, you just didn't know where to look. When you were captured by them, you know that someday they will find out about that side of yours and that day was today.

"How was it developed?" Jennie asked, finding your position cute. She wanted to take a picture of you, you looked really small at the moment.

"An ex boyfriend of mine developed it, he told me that we should try and I didn't know that I would like it." You started, looking at them and they told you to continue.

"He was a good boyfriend, he didn't abuse me or little me in any way but what he did was leave, leave me without any reason. At that time, I don't know how to control little me and she always wants to comes out, it's like every single thing triggers it. The only person who knows about it is my roommate, since we lived together at that time, she's always the one taking care of me, until I get the hang of it. At the weekends, little me comes out because I don't want to keep her forever and she was always there. Don't worry, we weren't lovers but she was my caregiver at that time." You were a little scared because they might not like the fact that someone else was taking care of you at that time, but sighed in relief when they understood you.

"What's the youngest and oldest?" Chaeyoung asked, stretching her legs out while hands on her back, leaning on it. Little You wanted to sit on her lap but decided to do it later.

"The youngest is 1 year old and the oldest is 4 years old. Why?"

Jisoo cleared her throat before answering.

"Well, you know Red Velvet, right?"

"Yes, your groups are close to each other."

"Yeri, their youngest, is also a little. But unlike you, her youngest age as a little is an infant. Which made Wendy and Irene unnie drink pills so they can produce milk." It took you a second to process what Jisoo told you, Yeri from Red Velvet is also a little? You were surprised from what you heard and little you wanted to meet her, to meet a new friend.

"Yeah, they told us that it sometimes hurts them and we don't want that." Jennie said, laughing at the memory where Irene told her that Yeri always bites her nipple when wanting milk.

"Why were you keeping her though?" It was Lisa who asked this time, she wanted to learn more and she will after this talk. She's not good at handling kids, kids always scares her but since it's you, she's willing to learn more.

"Because it's scary without a caregiver, when my roommate changed schools, I had to force little me to not come out, you don't know how many times I've been taken advantage of. I only use my little space as an escape." You shivered, remembering all the times people use little you for their benefits. The girls got angry when they heard this, they didn't want to imagine how hard it was for you. They were determined to find those people and bring you justice.

"You don't have to be scared now, you have us." You beamed, letting little you out now. You jumped into Chaeyoung's lap, wrapping your arms and legs around her in the process. She laughed, finding your antics cute while wrapping her arms around your waist.

"This just makes me want to protect her more." Lisa agreed with what Jennie said, you in your little space makes you even more vulnerable. They all mentally agreed to not leave you alone.

"Y-yah Yujin!" Chaeyoung suddenly moaned, the other girls were confused on why she moaned, but laughed when they saw you sucking on Chaeyoung's collarbone. That's gonna leave a mark.

"We're gonna have to buy her some materials." Jisoo managed to say in between her laughs, seeing Chaeyoung carefully pulling you away without you crying makes her laugh.

You all got ready after Jennie told their manager that they will be going to the mall again, you all sat on the van, you were in between Chaeyoung and Lisa while the unnie's were in front. You were sucking on your thumb, the Aussie saw this and scolded you.

"Baby, no. That's dirty." She pulled your thumb away from your mouth, your whining caught the attention of the other girls. You were closed to crying, Chaeyoung holding on to your wrist, careful to not hurt you.

"Yujin." Jennie sternly said, making you stop, wrapping your arms around Chaeyoung instead, hiding your neck in the crook of Chaeyoung's neck. Lisa giggled.

"I think little Yujin is scared of you, Jennie unnie." Lisa said, carefully rubbing your back to comfort you. Chaeyoung was looking something from her purse, she pulled out a lollipop, giving it you after she unwrapped it.

"I know this isn't healthy but you can have this for the meantime, okay?" You nodded, excited from the candy. You were finally calm after putting the lollipop in your mouth. You sat on Chaeyoung's lap, closing your eyes. She wrapped her arms around you, letting your head lay on her shoulder.

"Little Yujin really likes you, Chae." Jisoo said, the aussie telling them to keep quiet since she was feeling your body getting heavy, indicating that you were falling asleep.

Jennie was just looking at you two, wanting you to do that to her. In the short amount of time of you showing your little, you grew fond of Chaeyoung. The Aussie was a natural at children, so this was easy for her. Jennie wasn't, like Lisa, she wasn't really good with kids and to top it all of, kids finds her scary. She sighed, thinking of ways to get close to you without being intimidating.

----------

Just a short one for today, something to let you know more about little Yujin a bit. Hope you like it!

Who's excited for the come back?! I'm currently listening to blackpink's playlist on Spotify and they have really good music taste, something I don't have. ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ